• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitley Strieber as a quest?

I used to be a fan of Strieber when Communion first came out. I got his newsletter and bought all his subsequent books. But at some point something happened. Maybe his fame got to him or maybe it was the peopel he hung out with--I don't know, but today Strieber has not met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like and somehow he's an expert on all of them. I no longer find him credible.

Why would you want this guy on when he is clearly lieing are people really that crazy that they believe some of his story.This man knows he can make a living out of these books thats why he writes them people stop think logical do you really believe him,if you do sign yourself into an instuition as quick as you can:mad:

I havent actually heard the majority of his crazy stuff.

Can anyone point me to a link of some audio or an interview with Strieber that includes all his out there stories?

I havent actually heard the majority of his crazy stuff.

Can anyone point me to a link of some audio or an interview with Strieber that includes all his out there stories?

I don't follow him either, but I suppose his main page would be a good start: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/

At the moment, the first paragraph on the page goes a little somethin' like this...

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Last summer, the so called "drones" appeared. Linda Moulton Howe and I soon confirmed that the photographs were real, both by what photo analysis could done, and by numerous interviews with witnesses, many of whom were willing to go on the record with their names. [/FONT]

So you have "Linda Moulton Howe", "drones" and "real" all in the same sentence. Is that enough for you?;)

I dont see how Whitley could come on the Paracast... he says that the drone images have been analysed and are real. But David says theyre fake based on his own analysis.

Would make a great place to start the interview.

I dont see how Whitley could come on the Paracast... he says that the drone images have been analysed and are real. But David says theyre fake based on his own analysis.

Would make a great place to start the interview.
We're working on it.

For now, would Budd Hopkins do? :)

I hope gene and david get whitley streiber on there show, so they can show us finally and for he last time how much a fraud this man is.:eek:

Back