• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitley says: "There may be no aliens here at all"

George Hansen's (and Joseph Stefula and Richard Butler's) claims about the Linda Cortile case are fraudulent.

I've spent years examining them, checking them out and documenting the facts.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the matter I recommend examining the following papers.

Critique Rejected - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/uploads/2/9/1/0/2910920/critique_rejected.pdf

Inaccuracies from George Hansen's Post Critique Documents - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

Inaccuracies from George Hansen's Chapter on the Linda Cortile Case - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

New Lies and Old Lies from George Hansen about the Linda Cortile Case - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

How Linda's Real Name and Certain Confidential Case Evidence was Publicly Leaked - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

The Facts Regarding the Alleged Sixteen Similarities Between the Linda Cortile Case and the Science-Fiction Novel Nighteyes - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

The October 3, 1992 "Showdown" Meeting at Budd Hopkins' Apartment - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

I also recommend the following contributions from other researchers. Some of these extend to Hansen's other critiques of Parapsychology cases.

Five Rebuttals to George Hansen Contained in the Journal of Parapsychology - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

Two Rebuttals to George Hansen's Claims from Jerome Clark - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

I don't know if anybody is still following this thread. But I just came across it, and was impressed with George Wingfield's comments.

Here's a link I posted in another discussion a couple of weeks ago in case anybody missed it. I think it's a definitive discussion of Whitley Strieber. It connects with a lot of things said here.

strieberthekey.com

Back