• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where are they now?

Free versions of recent episodes:

saucerwench

Skilled Investigator
I am wondering if this question has been brought up by someone before, but what would you think of maybe this as a 'sticky', to post info and discuss about Ufological movers and shakers of bygone daze, as to if for example, where are they and what are they doing now, if they are still alive, if they are fid'dn to do renewed saucer involvement, if they are done with it forever, if they have passed away and when, etcetera, maybe have one on the Paracast talk show.
I firstly think of Barry Greenwood, then Lawrence Fawcett. I think of Albert Bender. Hm. Maybe Spaceship Ruthie of Unarius? (You never know. Some people live beyond 100!) She was not Ufological, but a strange Contactee influence and colorful character. What ever became of abductee Herbert Schirmer? And abductee Patricia Roach. I am remembering Bruce Cathie who wrote 'Harmonic 33', and that (I think) Trevor guy who wrote 'Mystery Of The SkyMen'. Those are my examples just for now, but my spacetime is out of continuum.....

I am wondering if this question has been brought up by someone before, but what would you think of maybe this as a 'sticky', to post info and discuss about Ufological movers and shakers of bygone daze, as to if for example, where are they and what are they doing now, if they are still alive, if they are fid'dn to do renewed saucer involvement, if they are done with it forever, if they have passed away and when, etcetera, maybe have one on the Paracast talk show.
. Maybe Spaceship Ruthie of Unarius? (You never know. Some people live beyond 100!) She was not Ufological, but a strange Contactee influence and colorful character. .....

Simone, for what it is worth, Ruth is long time gone. She died (from what I recall) well over 10 years ago.

Decker

Back