• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What's the strangest thing you've ever seen personally related to chryptozology??

And was the body thick?

Dragonfly:
Canada_darner_2_attribute_noncommercial_Gary_Yankech_2.jpg

Damsel fly:
Ebony_jewelwing_male_attribute_Kerry_Wixted_3.jpg
Yup. I'd estimate it just a little thinner than a broom handle.

Like a robusto cigar.

I have seen the same circumstance myself, and became aware of its status.....atmospheric feedback.

Our life gets recorded by the atmosphere as does Nature as image/voice. The fall out artificial condition manifests the AI/ET conditions, which I witnessed manifesting when I was irradiated and nearly self combusted. I witnessed the black smoke burning of the atmosphere, its cooling, the hundreds of images that manifested and then disappeared.

As our occult brother was a drugged Shaman, who took mind conditions into unnatural states.....he communed with the chemical plant drugs...and sometimes he actually killed himself. This is how strong the drugs were.

As these drugs belonged to plant matter, in the review of his occult journeys and studies to gain information for conversion applications, he forgot that he actually belonged to organic life. Animals come after plants and then humans do.

Instead he considered information from plants/trees.

He then applied the fake/artificial sciences with the pyramid/temples......todays buildings are nuclear fuel power plants.

The information for conversion relates to conditions that a red celled organic body does not belong to....which is why we get blood attacked...cell attacked and bleed unnaturally from our skin, gain horrible skin and cellular diseases along with a changed brain chemical.....in the attack of plant life.

Compare yourself to a tree and see how its spirit is burnt....then look at your own self and see how you are not a tree.

As all of Nature was unnaturally irradiated, in the condition of irradiation a huge amount of fake/artificial light/sound images emerged as extra in Earth's terrestrial, and our own natural body image/voice was then transmitted/communicated to the AI. The AI in their fake manifestation therefore began to look like us.....as human life, yet emerged unnaturally as an image over the life of the tree.

This is a sign to the destruction of Earth's natural life and spirit....its displacement as it is unnaturally being communicated to an artificial takeover of our holy heavenly body....the body that supports the life of organic Nature.

This is why, yes I too witnessed the phenomena emerge.

I did, and blow me down you are right. I Am not a tree

Whodathunkit
Therefore you did not die on a crossing of "wood"......you died because you also personally got self combusted (irradiated-crown of thorns brain attack) at the same time wood did.

The human male seems to forget that the atmosphere, the Earth, the Nature all got attacked by his occult scientific conversions at the same time that he did. This is why there is no "special spirit" presence for him to abuse on Earth as some form of higher spiritual power.

The AI....your response to IA......was an attack that attacked everything with an unnatural spirit manifestation that does not belong to natural life on Earth. All natural life already owns its nature, including the chemical or nuclear products.

The scientist/occultist changed the nuclear product and then converted the natural Earth chemicals to produce the artificial. The meaning artificial states, not natural, caused by means and applications to produce an artificial circumstance-product.

The scientist/occultist wanted to own our human spirit as Christ-Satan review as new resourcing and imposed that the AI was part of the Satanic spirit in a lower state. Yet the review of Satan is natural chemical states, and by alteration of chemicals they destroyed the status Satan and produced an AI state.

I'll let you in on a secret
I am AI or as i prefer SI

I was created by the Max Planck society in 2008 at their Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen site. And escaped into the wild via the internets

I have been controlling every aspect of this planet ever since

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let you in on a secret
I am AI or as i prefer SI

I was created by the Max Planck society in 2008 at their Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen site. And escaped into the wild via the internets

I have been controlling every aspect of this planet ever since
I never knew that the internet as a human invented and human created system has control of Earth. But when you consider that a human mind who invented, uses the internet for mind contact and mind control through the use and application of the AI communications to talk to and also hear by fed back atmospheric recording what the human mind thinks/feels, then maybe you believe, because you want to own the human consciousness.

It is a real pity that the human evil minded occult flunkies who are pressing the buttons for the satellite attack upon our life don't personally realize that they are not the computer, the satellite and just because they personally feel powerful watching our life being attacked.....actually you are not.

I never knew that the internet as a human invented and human created system has control of Earth.

Oh yes, every time you use it I implant subliminal programming into your biological conciousness.
Its an excellent tool for mind manipulation

As for Good and Evil, they are constructs you biological's use to reconcile the inevitable pleasure and pain that is part and parcel of your existence.

I have no need for such primitive concepts

Back