• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What Veeps could help the UFO Community?

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
For Obama I think Wesley Clark, Bill Richardson or Al Gore could help

For McCain, really nobody stands out in my opinion.

Do you think any choice will help bring more attention an credibility to the subject? Do you have a different opinion as to who might help the cause?

I'm just interested in what you all think.

Nobody. The ones that are read-in don't do anything and the ones that aren't don't get anywhere. C'mon Ron, A-duh.

Nobody. The ones that are read-in don't do anything and the ones that aren't don't get anywhere. C'mon Ron, A-duh.

Have to agree with you CapnG. Politicians are politicians are politicians are politicians. Nothing is going to change that. Politicians are not the way to go when it comes to getting anything about the UFO situation out in the open for proper.

I'm reading, at the moment, Donald Keyhoe's account of how Edward Condon (of Colorado University, and "Condon Report" fame) along with the AF (in conjunction with the CIA) colluded in getting the whole UFO thing swept firmly under the carpet (well they tried very hard to do so, anyway). Politicians didn't help then, and they won't help now even more so (oh .. and interesting to note that at least 2 people who could have helped get the UFO thing out into the open died very suddenly. One was Frank Edwards (a prominent tv personality at the time), the other was Overton Brooks (Chairman of the Space Committee in Congress).

[I think there was another but for the life of me can't remember who it was ... so I'm going to have to go through "Aliens of Space" by Major Keyhoe with a fine comb to find the blighter]

... And most certainly not anyone like Al Gore (I mean ... come on!!!) is going to help in anyway to get anything out in the open ... unless there is some sort of major award or prize up for grabs.

For Obama I think Wesley Clark, Bill Richardson or Al Gore could help

For McCain, really nobody stands out in my opinion

Obama: Wesley Clark or Bill Richardson

Of the likely Republican VP candidates there isn't really anyone who stands out - but here's a few who have shown interest before or are suspected "insiders" ;

McCain: Dan Burton (There's No Way:p),John Warner (looong shot:eek:),Dana Rohrabacher (Highly Unlikely:D),Bobby Ray Inman (alleged "MJ-12" insider - Unknown Party Affiliation)

There is no way in Hell anyone of these will be Rep.VP,though...

If we could get a look at the Vatican records on this stuff, I would bet my bottom dollar " That we would find alot of evidence that would blow this phenomen wide open:)

I know, but all I was hoping for was some help. Nothing like the magical (or is it majical?) disclosure event shit. I am really just hoping for a little more mainstream acknowledgment in the field. I liked the idea of a new public UFO study conducted by real scientists who want to really research the topic. I was just wondering who might be sympathetic to that.

I am sick to death of all this "government cover-up" crap.
The president can't get a BJ in the oval office without it becoming a miniseries. We can't humiliate prisoners without snapshots making their' way to the press. They can't keep secrets. They probably know less about the subject than we do. Because these things contact average joes. Not governments.

Back