• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What is the worst thing about being an academic manager?

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Yeah trust me you almost have to have paranormal talents to do this task...... Making sure assessment dates do not clash over 34 weeks for 10 papers and arranged such that all class delivery gives students the required amount of time to write study and prep for exams...... this wreaks my F'ing head every damn year :-P

Don't ever become a tertiary teacher.

sometimes-i-question-my-sanity-occasionally-it-replies-funny-meme-51058314.png

Yeah trust me ...
Now where have I heard that before? Hey! Alluding to the Cat Meme, Netflix has a whole documentary dedicated to the rise of the cat meme. We got into it about 20 minutes and decided to come back to it later. We lost our cat late last year and it was really sad. She was an amazing little creature. Anyway, like I was saying, we decided to revisit the cats later, and switched to the movies where we found ...

Horse Girl

How do you feel about aliens? Are you a believer?

“I think it's real ... " - Alison Brie ( 2020 )​

Now where have I heard that before? Hey! Alluding to the Cat Meme, Netflix has a whole documentary dedicated to the rise of the cat meme. We got into it about 20 minutes and decided to come back to it later. We lost our cat late last year and it was really sad. She was an amazing little creature. Anyway, like I was saying, we decided to revisit the cats later, and switched to the movies where we found ...

Horse Girl

How do you feel about aliens? Are you a believer?

“I think it's real ... " - Alison Brie ( 2020 )​

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.”
Mark Twain

I have five cats hahaha

Horse girl? that looks interesting, if anything it is an interesting premise.

Back