• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What does the future hold?

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
Ok, so I have been listening to the Paracast since day 1 and most the time I just was a listener until a few months ago when I joined this forum. I have noticed you have done a whole bunch of shows you have covered every angle in this genre. My question is for Dr. Gene Steinberg is when you reach 500 shows, 1,000, 10,0000. When do you feel as if you have reached a point were you get burnt out. Do you get burn out after 500,000 shows.

The Paracast willl go down in history as the most succesful compelling UFO podcast in history basically because you guys were one of the first.

I don't think we've even begun to exhaust potential guests and topics. It's also just a weekly show.

Nope, I'm no doctor. Just a professor -- of ignorance :)

Gene sorry but it needs to be said, as good as the show is now, it's in dire need of some new Dolan. Also this forum should send a Greer style mailing campaign to Dolan to make him the permanent 2nd host as he seemed to be David's favorite.

Also don't listen to me, I'm Canadian and only 22, ergo I don't know anything.

Gene sorry but it needs to be said, as good as the show is now, it's in dire need of some new Dolan. Also this forum should send a Greer style mailing campaign to Dolan to make him the permanent 2nd host as he seemed to be David's favorite.

Also don't listen to me, I'm Canadian and only 22, ergo I don't know anything.

Dolan will surely be a guest some time in the future. We've wanted to talk to him about his new book for a while now.

As to guest hosts there will be one or two more in time, but I won't name names yet.

Dolan will surely be a guest some time in the future. We've wanted to talk to him about his new book for a while now.

As to guest hosts there will be one or two more in time, but I won't name names yet.

Have you guys ever tried to get Bob Lazar on personally? ( I assume the answer is most likely yes.) Perhaps with George Knapp along side? I head the 20th aniversary of Coast2 Snore where Snorey pretty much allowed Gene Huff and (Ugh) John Lier to talk to lazar and from that interview Lazar seemed very much uninterested in associating himself with the UFO field at all, even to the point where he was constantly making cracks and low blows at Lier for being obscenely unscientific in all on his nonsense. From this interview I garnered that Larzar was infact a knowlegable man of science, at least in the amature sense, and someone whom took the pursuit of science and critical thinking extremely critically and quite to heart, in not so subtle ways. He did not seem like the kind of individual whom could seek attention as a UFO nutjob (basset, Romanek, sparks) but came off as quite the nerd whom couldn't really come to terms with a lot of the things he was claiming. I think if a paracast episode was done to at least show that Bob Lazar is not a nut job, but perhaps someone who concocked an amazing story to reinvigorate the publics interest in science, it may go a long way to showing that sure he wasn't the real deal but he shouldn't be demonized.

Even if it was a hoax i think he had greater intentions at heart than just tabloid fame and he is certainly a strong proponent of the scientific method and perhaps even lifestyle, atleast that was the strong impression i got from the lengthy 5 hour interview.

Again this was a Snore to Coast 20th aniversary of the area 51 thing, if someone could find a link to the recoded shows, i know there around cause i had them @ one point but deleted it to make room for more of Beidny's AH ramblings.

Again I am only 22 and more suspiciously CANADIAN so watch out! My words a full of VooDoo!!!!!1111!1

I don't like Dolan so much now. He seems to now be an absolute believer in the ET hypothesis and government cover-up. He no longer seems open to questioning or criticism of the UFO/paranormal orthodoxy and so in my opinion is no longer credible. If we stop questioning things then we close ourselves off to information which might bring progress to the field. It's sad because at one point he was one of the few coherent, rational voices in the field but it seems he has succumbed to the same mental contagion which plagues most of the people in this field.

AK.

(My Band)

Have you guys ever tried to get Bob Lazar on personally? ( I assume the answer is most likely yes.) Perhaps with George Knapp along side? I head the 20th aniversary of Coast2 Snore where Snorey pretty much allowed Gene Huff and (Ugh) John Lier to talk to lazar and from that interview Lazar seemed very much uninterested in associating himself with the UFO field at all, even to the point where he was constantly making cracks and low blows at Lier for being obscenely unscientific in all on his nonsense. From this interview I garnered that Larzar was infact a knowlegable man of science, at least in the amature sense, and someone whom took the pursuit of science and critical thinking extremely critically and quite to heart, in not so subtle ways. He did not seem like the kind of individual whom could seek attention as a UFO nutjob (basset, Romanek, sparks) but came off as quite the nerd whom couldn't really come to terms with a lot of the things he was claiming. I think if a paracast episode was done to at least show that Bob Lazar is not a nut job, but perhaps someone who concocked an amazing story to reinvigorate the publics interest in science, it may go a long way to showing that sure he wasn't the real deal but he shouldn't be demonized.

Even if it was a hoax i think he had greater intentions at heart than just tabloid fame and he is certainly a strong proponent of the scientific method and perhaps even lifestyle, atleast that was the strong impression i got from the lengthy 5 hour interview.

Again this was a Snore to Coast 20th aniversary of the area 51 thing, if someone could find a link to the recoded shows, i know there around cause i had them @ one point but deleted it to make room for more of Beidny's AH ramblings.

Again I am only 22 and more suspiciously CANADIAN so watch out! My words a full of VooDoo!!!!!1111!1

I have always been fascinated by the video that Don Ecker references vis-a-vis Bob Lazar -- the interview of Edward Teller in which Teller is asked if he knows Lazar, and he says something to the effect that " I will say nothing", rather than just saying he doesn't know Lazar (implying in fact he knows Lazar, probably in a classified context). I also put a lot of stock in George Knapp's research, which may not be perfect but I think is solid. Whether a genuine story or an unwitting dupe, my gut tells me Lazar is someone worthy of further investigation and debate.

Back