• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What do you make of this?

It's a photo without origin, purpose or context. How about providing some? Start by telling me what the hell I'm looking at and more importantly why I should care?

If it were higher resolution, we might be able to see what is there.

Could be anything.

It's a photo without origin, purpose or context. How about providing some? Start by telling me what the hell I'm looking at and more importantly why I should care?

Holy balls, firing both barrels at once aren't ya? Anyway, the photo is from El Pico De Las Nieves. However I don't know where that is. I just found the photo interestng and unusual. Why should you care? If you don't, you shouldn't. Simple as that. I posted it in case someone does.

Golf range.

That was my thankin too, part of it. It looks VERY much like a place near The Crow res in Montana. I never seen none of THAT thare, but its been since 99 I lived out thare.

Actually, looks like about THREE places out thare.... there's a lotta places, I imagine, sprinkled around about 7 or so states like that. Probly some in other countries too... aint no tellin!

Back