• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Were are the new shows??

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
I don't know if you are aware DMR new shows are not availabe at cyberstation since last Tuesday.

When will they be updated

I don't know if you are aware DMR new shows are not availabe at cyberstation since last Tuesday.

When will they be updated

After speaking to the guys at CyberstationUSA, (engineers) they have been working on the servers. All the shows should be available today, plus he told me they were working to have these to download.

From what I understand the servers were changed out so they have been working to get everything back on track with the new servers.

Decker

After speaking to the guys at CyberstationUSA, (engineers) they have been working on the servers. All the shows should be available today, plus he told me they were working to have these to download.

From what I understand the servers were changed out so they have been working to get everything back on track with the new servers.

Decker

I wonder if the groovy music and psychedelic intros will be included>:)

Back