• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wem Town Hall ghost

Siani

Despiser of religious nuts
In 1995, the town hall burnt down in the Shropshire town of Wem, in the West Midlands area of the UK. A local man took photos of the fire, and when they were developed, one showed an image of a young girl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/features/halloween/halloween_wem.shtml

Ghost Girl in Wem Town Hall Fire

Apparently, some experts have declared the image genuine, and researchers believe the image to show the ghost of a child who died in a previous fire at the town hall, back in the 1600's. Not sure what to make of this, but the image is interesting.

Nah, that looks like a different girl on the ITC homepage, imo.

But that previous pic of the girl looks really cool!

If I ever die, set up cams in a girls locker room. Dat where I be. Fuk all this stairway, abandon house, gym, gas station, civil war, graveyard chit. Want a shot of a Aaron ghost? Think like a perv and have it. Now just wait til I croak. Shouldn't be too long. That's not ectoplasm! thats Aaron (*^&*^%*&*

Back