• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Yovav Gad

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Yovav Gad A.K.A. “The Web Machine” has been a member and contributor at UFOToday.com since September, 2016. Yovav created the web portal as a front stage for UFO enthusiasts, authors and whistle-blowers to post articles, opinions, theories, sightings and real life experiences to help reveal the truth about unidentified flying objects and visitations from extra-terrestrial origins. The show will be recorded Thursday January 3, 2019 at 2:30pm MST. Post any question or suggested topics of discussion here.

Hope I'm not too late, but I do have some questions!
  • Why is the most recent story on UFOToday from almost a month ago?
  • Why the prevalence of click-bait style ads?
  • Why no discussion of some of the most prevalent stories, such as the claims of the TTSA folks, and the like?
  • How do you justify the inclusion of ridiculous stories with headlines like "Leaked footage reveals a covert Apollo mission to explore an alien mothership on the Moon"? Not to be rude, but why should readers regard this site as anything but a joke?

Hope I'm not too late, but I do have some questions!
  • Why is the most recent story on UFOToday from almost a month ago?
  • Why the prevalence of click-bait style ads?
  • Why no discussion of some of the most prevalent stories, such as the claims of the TTSA folks, and the like?
  • How do you justify the inclusion of ridiculous stories with headlines like "Leaked footage reveals a covert Apollo mission to explore an alien mothership on the Moon"? Not to be rude, but why should readers regard this site as anything but a joke?
Your questions were presented and you were mentioned more than once in the spirit in which your questions seem to be intended. However rather than being quite so blunt as to call the site a joke, I asked why it should be taken seriously. I think that got the same point across a little more tactfully. Thanks for participating !

Thank you guys for the interview. it is a much needed publicity for UFOToday.com - anyone can join for FREE and post right away!

GlitteringBadger - I love your user name and hope to see you posting at UFOToday.com as well.

Funny, I just found this photo of me launching that NASA Space Shuttle model I was talking about during the interview, my father brought it to me as a gift after visit to the USA, this photo was taken at Kibbutz Givat Brenner in Israel around 1985 - that was the same day when we saw that strange UFO.

yovav-flying-a-space-shuttle-600x800.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the interview ...
I hope you do very well with UFO Today and will drop by to take it for a test drive soon. I've also got my own site to work on, so it might be an opportunity to do some networking. BTW this looks like the trailer for the movie you mentioned. I had no idea this movie was coming out.

I hope you do very well with UFO Today and will drop by to take it for a test drive soon. I've also got my own site to work on, so it might be an opportunity to do some networking. BTW this looks like the trailer for the movie you mentioned. I had no idea this movie was coming out.

Yup, that's the one, not a bad movie too.

Back