• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome to Our New Members

Hello paracasters. I've browsed around the online UFO/Paranormal community for several years and a few months ago found the Paracast. I have to agree with many previous comments that "gold standard" is truly appropriate. Congrats and continued success.

Hello to everybody here. Im looking forward to taking part and meeting new members here. Over the years Ive had my fair share of spooky experiences which at times seem similar to those witnessed by family relations. So understandingly, Im fascinated by the paranormal and the unknown. Art, sketching and painting are major also interests that assist in recharging my batteries.

I have a goldfish, a Cornish Rex and a Yorkshire Terrier for company. :)

Hello paracasters. I've browsed around the online UFO/Paranormal community for several years and a few months ago found the Paracast. I have to agree with many previous comments that "gold standard" is truly appropriate. Congrats and continued success.

Hi William, I've only just read your post so welcome to the forum. I hope you intend to get involved in threads and post interesting stuff. Everyone here is equal in the opportunity to be heard so forget that you may be new, just dive in. I did!

No other themes. It's partly because we want the forum to be "responsive," which means it looks good on both desktop and mobile platforms. When you at themes, it gets more complicated.

Back