• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Steven Bassett

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1563340385176.pngStephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind the so called “UFO” phenomenon. Stephen has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of formal “Disclosure” by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He has given over 1000 radio and television interviews, and PRG’s advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media. In 2013 PRG produced a “Citizen Hearing on Disclosure” at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.

On November 5, 2014 PRG launched a Congressional Hearing/Political Initiative seeking the first hearings on Capitol Hill since 1968 regarding the extraterrestrial presence.
AlienXPO2019-01a.png
Bassett will also be a
Keynote Speaker at this year's AlienXPO
at the Knoxville Convention Center August 17 & 18 2019
AlienXPO-01a.png

The show is scheduled to be recorded Friday July 19th at 1:00 PM ( CST ) | Noon ( MDT ) | 11:00am in Phoenix
Post any questions or comments for discussion below

Last edited:
In this episode, Bassett presents a more personal side of his introduction to UFO lore and the beginnings of a life as a lobbyist for disclosure.

I expect you will learn things about him that you didn't know.

He also talked to us, from his car, on After The Paracast for this weekend.

In this episode, Bassett presents a more personal side of his introduction to UFO lore and the beginnings of a life as a lobbyist for disclosure. I expect you will learn things about him that you didn't know. He also talked to us, from his car, on After The Paracast for this weekend.
I really liked doing this interview. We got to know Stephen more as a person and how he became driven to pursue the cause of disclosure. He came across to me as a person with a genuine and constructive interest in the UFO phenomenon, who is pursuing something he sincerely believes in. And I find that hard to be too critical of, regardless of what his critics have to say.

Back