• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Jason Gleaves

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
JasonGleaves-02a.pngJason Gleaves, author of UFO PHOTO: COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF WORLDWIDE UFO IMAGES THROUGH THE DECADES, and THE UFOLOGY UMBRELLA

Computer analysis of a selection of worldwide UFO images through the decades. Jason includes a variety of detailed computer images which are analysed and enhanced using up-to-date processing techniques of Unidentified Flying Objects and Anomalies through the decades taken from around the world, revisiting some well known documented ufo cases from the past to more recent times, The Paul Trent sighting 1950’ to the ‘Battle over Los Angeles 1942’ to name a few.

Also unseen and unheard first hand accounts of my own personal UFO account at RAF COSFORD Air Force Base U.K. during 1993 and the important connection and aftermath regarding U.K. Ex-Ministry of Defence UFO Project, Nick Pope (1991-94). Also the types of Analysis and Enhancement Software used.

GleavesBook-01a.jpeg GleavesBook-02a.jpeg

Get the Books: Here
Join the Forum: Forum Registration
Join Paracast Plus Here: The Paracast + ( July 26 ATP Special Guest
Morgan Knudsen )
Recording Date & Time: Thursday July 25, 2019 | 4:00PM ( MDT ) 3:00PM ( PDT )
Questions & comments for discussion welcomed below

Last edited:
I guess I would ask Jason if there's even a point in examining UFO images or videos any more? They're so easily faked that it's increasingly difficult to tell, and even if you determine they're not faked most people won't believe them anyway.
The ATIP videos are only interesting because they are video combined with secondary sensor data, radar, and multiple eyewitness accounts all coinciding. The video data alone isn't actually the convincing bit.

Back