• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wehrner Bock, assaults on cattle, harassment

sciurus

Paranormal Novice
I know Wehrner Bock outside any connection to The Paracast.

I keep confidences, so I can't give specifics, but I assure Paracast hosts and listeners that the assaults described by Wehrner, both on his animals and his person, are happening to many others throughout the industrialized world. They are not fantasy.

Thanks to those who remain open minded - believe me, Wehrner is someone who deserves your continued open-mindedness.

sciurus

I have just listened to the round table episode for this week. I share in the sentiments of the guests but I would like to add a question. I live in Canada and am aware that we do have a product for farmers under the insurance industry referred to as livestock mortality insurance. Has Werner ever considered this as an option solely for protecting his financial well being? If not, it may be an option. The only concern I would have with this is that all the legal ramification in his case, wherein an underwriter may not choose to write the risk behind such an insurance policy given Werner's history and allegations of malnutrition against him.

I know Wehrner Bock outside any connection to The Paracast.

I keep confidences, so I can't give specifics, but I assure Paracast hosts and listeners that the assaults described by Wehrner, both on his animals and his person, are happening to many others throughout the industrialized world. They are not fantasy.
How do we know they are not fantasy? Because he says so, or because you say so?

Thanks to those who remain open minded - believe me, Wehrner is someone who deserves your continued open-mindedness.
Why? Why doesn't he deserve being treated with scepticism?

Check the other thread about him, there's a video of him where he explains that 'the government' has planted weed (not the good kind..) in the countryside, supposedly to make it hard on him and others. On that behalf, I'm going to have to conclude that he is paranoid, and I'll have to doubt his judgement on other topics too.

Back