• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 17 on Dark Matters Radio

Free episodes:

Hate to sound like a broken record Don, but will the mp3s be updated soon? REALLY keen to hear the Walter Bosley ep.

Ive been going through the mp3 archives a lot this week and really enjoying them.

Hate to sound like a broken record Don, but will the mp3s be updated soon? REALLY keen to hear the Walter Bosley ep.

Ive been going through the mp3 archives a lot this week and really enjoying them.

I will upload tonights show to the network first thing in the AM. They get them up the same day Gareth so it should not be any sweat.

D

Well the mp3 page has been done for a number of days now Don. Its still down.

The only way to listen to the archive is to enter the mp3 address manually.

So the Terry Hansen and James Fox interviews from Tuesday... are they new or old UFOs Tonite interviews?

So the Terry Hansen and James Fox interviews from Tuesday... are they new or old UFOs Tonite interviews?

Nope, they were both done for Dark Matters, but not last week. I wanted to air both of them in one two hour show as they both were about one hour interviews. However, would like to get both guys back on for a two hour show each.

Decker

Ahh ok cool. I listened to the first few minutes earlier and assumed they were older shows. As Ive heard both those guys interviewed by you in the past I switched off assuming I had heard both interviews.

Ill check them out now though.

Back