• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We need quotes from our listeners

Free episodes:

If there is inteligent life out there in the paranormal/ufo field its here.Excelent dialog,probing theories and the best of its kind to found.permish granted.

As far as I am concerned the Paracast is THE best there is in podcasting. The hosts, Gene and David, are second to none. These two guys can stand shoulder to shoulder with any talk show host. When you tune in you know you are in very capable hands. The sound and quality of the show will always be excellent. They have a keen sense for their topic and no one will pull the wool over their eyes, or yours as a result. I consider myself an inteligent listener and I want inteligent hosts. Gene and David are that and more. The entertainment value is high yet at the same time these two bring balance to an otherwise out of balance topic, a topic which is so very interesting to me. The longer you listen, the more you trust them. This only happens when you are the real deal. These guys are the real deal. That's why I listen.

You can quote me on that - Vinny DiNicola

The Paracast continues the scientifc direction of UFO and paranormal investigation in the tradition of Hynek, Vallee, Wilson, and others. Because mainstream science and media cannot distinguish between intelligence and fraud, it is important to have someone who can. David Biedny's balance of skepticism and open-minded research is scientific in the truest sense of the word.

Brandon Nelson (Manu)

ok, I know I'm new here, but I have to tell Gene and Dave that In the last couple of weeks I have shamlesly used your show to get through the night. (at work). I have now listened to all the shows downloadable and I am now out of shows. (this sucks)
Any way thank you for your fine work and I am on the edge of my seat until the next show.
OK. Slogan. hmmmmm. how bout,
If you like Chocolate you'll love the Paracast! It looks a little dark on the outside but it's really sweet in the middle.
Stupid I know, but I just really wanted to say hi and thanks again.

Finally registered after reading the forums & listening to the cast for about a year - love listening to all the shows very much :D

The Paracast 'takes the paranormal phenomena to a higher dimension'

Keep up the good work guys!

The paracast to me beats the other shows because you'll get real questions asked of the guests instead of the milquetoast soundbites you get from everyone else.

If I want truth, or at least honest questions, I listen to The Paracast. If I want to be entertained, I watch cable.

Ok... here goes - a truthful statement & quote for your Tshirts :)

"The Paracast is best...
It has far less BS than the rest !!"

The Paracast is one of the very few webcasts that actually has intelligence and integrity. Issues about the unknown are treated with an open inquiring attitude that is very rare these days without devolving into sensationalistic tabloid tripe.
I listen because I am fascinated by the unknown, the unusual, the unexplained.

As far as a tagline or something like that,
Howz 'bouts.....

"The Paracast; Exploring the possibilities of existence."

Too Star Trekky? Well, ...

"The Paracast: A Diogenes for the modern world"

Too Greek? (That's GReek, ...not Geek)

"The Paracast: Cutting edge reality, with a twist!"

I don't know, that kinda sounds like a bourbon on the rocks emasculated.

"The Paracast: Two Wild and Craaaaazy Guys!" (Boy that one really dates me, ...but at least it's honest)

That's all I can think of, HOWEVER, I have an idea for an episodes title should you guys ever have Richard Hoagland as a guest...You could call it the "Two Nuts and a Dick" episode! (Wah Wah Waaaaaaaaaah.......I'm here all week folks, two shows a night)

Love the show guys, really looking forward to future shows!

Dave,

I work in a field which is fairly monotonous; the Paracast really helps me get through the day. The content of the show is rich and the guests are usually outstanding. I especially enjoy the thought provoking and sometimes critical line of questioning. Keep up the good work; I look forward to future shows!

how about "Take your stinking paws of me you damn dirty ape!... The Paracast Sundays at 11"

yea im feelin it ;)

or "Who ya gonna call?!?! Gene & David..*do do do dododod do do do*" LOL yes I am killing time at work

Back