• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Missed This One: RIP John Zacherle

Bummer. Growing up a horror fan, thanks to my Dad, I've always enjoyed the various hosts over the years. For me, here in So Cal in the 70s it was Seymour and then Elvira, of course. But I'd heard of Zacherle, everyone has. A little piece of pop culture chipped away just a bit more.

I'll never forget the day Transylvania invaded New York; there was fierce fighting in Central Park. And then there was Gasport's Amazing Slide for Life . . . How I wish I still had my Transylvanian passport.

Back