• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We made contact with ETs at world’s biggest UFO conference

Danaluet

Paranormal Novice
Hey guys, we went to the biggest UFO conference in the world and wanted to do a video on it but WOW it was so mind-blowing that we did a whole series. This last video is about our experience …let us know what you think

9: 08 is where we talk about how Emery Smith showed us how to make contact with ETs. Amazing amazing experience

This is the same Emery Smith that has autopsied, how many is it?, 15,000 ETs. Hope they were dead. That claim makes no sense. He would have to have been alive for over 100 years and autopsied over 150 species a year. :rolleyes: But wait! Emery only performed autopsies for 10 years. After 10 years of doing autopsies on both living and dead Aliens you can "opt out"? :confused:

He funny. :D

How I remember is he autoposied 3,000 different types of ET humanoids.

Bullshit.
They just seem like some folks out to make a YouTube video about their trip to help build their brand. No big deal. I suppose one could argue that by doing that it helps to promote questionable beliefs and claims, which is irresponsible from a journalism perspective. Personally, I don't go to conferences because I don't have the resources. But if I did, I'd be making a whole other type of video.

Back