• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Was this ever explained?

Gary

P.E.
You remember Yahweh? Putting aside all the other weirdness and false predictions he made, how did he pull this one off? Did anyone ever prove it was hoaxed? This is tough to explain:

I don't see anything in the story to indicate that the object wasn't simply a balloon of some kind and that the whole event is circumstantial or a setup. Seer Yaweh and Channel 13 will have to do a lot better than that.

I agree it looks like a balloon in the video. What I find interesting is the reporters comments. (Assuming he isn't part of a hoax and he is trained to describe what he observes) He says this was "an orange sphere that appeared out of nowhere". Then they saw it heading away from them toward Nellis AFB after which the reporter said "this thing started coming back toward us" as shown in the video and disappeared within a few seconds.

The description the reporter gives doesn't sound like a balloon. I hope he would know what a balloon looks like and how it would behave too. Balloons go up up and away... not sideways then back.

The only explanation I can give is they released a large balloon on a tether (perhaps fishing line) until it was out of sight and then pulled it down in to view. They let it drift sideways, pulled it back and then let it go up out of sight again. I don't believe it was a real UFO in any case, I just wondered if this was ever recreated or proven to be a hoax.

Back