• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Warning-02-25-10

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I just got off the phone with Senior Ex. VP Jeremy Lacey from CyberstationUSA and he asked me to relay this information to all you here at the Paracast.

CyberstationUSA servers were hit with a cyber-attack that, at this point, has been tracked back to Tehran, Iran and totally compromised the CyberstationUSA servers. If you go to the site at this time there is a danger of picking up a virus. They are in the process of currently going to new servers and he will let me know when the site is back up and running. He told me it should be in a few hours as I write this. (Currently .l.. it is 1:20 PM Pacific Time - my time) So, now you know. Any questions and I will send forward then get back to you.

Don

I just got off the phone with Senior Ex. VP Jeremy Lacey from CyberstationUSA and he asked me to relay this information to all you here at the Paracast.

CyberstationUSA servers were hit with a cyber-attack that, at this point, has been tracked back to Tehran, Iran and totally compromised the CyberstationUSA servers. If you go to the site at this time there is a danger of picking up a virus. They are in the process of currently going to new servers and he will let me know when the site is back up and running. He told me it should be in a few hours as I write this. (Currently .l.. it is 1:20 PM Pacific Time - my time) So, now you know. Any questions and I will send forward then get back to you.

Don

Thanks Don. Quick, everyone go get a Mac!

Hey Fellas,

On Account of the show being down tonight I figured maybe I'd listen to an older show.

Having searched the internet for something I'd not already heard, I came across this Coast To Coast AM show featuring George Knapp, Don Ecker, Vicki Ecker and Bill Birnes.

It was on the Youtube and quite good, so I thought maybe I ought to post it here so that you lot can have a listen too:

George Knapp - The state of Ufology

Filling in for Art Bell, George Knapp is an eight-time Emmy Award-winning journalist whose reporting on Nevada's infamous Area 51 military base was selected by UPI as Best Individual Achievement by a Reporter (1989). Other awards include the Associated Press's Mark Twain Award for news writing and the Edward R. Murrow Award for Investigative Reporting. George is an anchor and reporter for the CBS affiliate KLAS-TV in Las Vegas and he also writes a weekly column for a Las Vegas newspaper. George Knapp welcomed three UFO experts-- Don Ecker, Vicki Ecker and William J. Birnes-- all associated with UFO Magazine.

In the first hour, Birnes, who co-authored The Day After Roswell with the late Col. Philip Corso, addressed criticisms leveled at claims in the book. Corso's premise that various alien technologies were seeded to different companies retains credibility, he said, noting that the Army and the cited companies have never denied these suppositions. Birnes was joined by the Eckers, for a wide-ranging discussion on UFO cases and the state of ufology with such issues as media coverage, skepticism and disinformation explored. William J. Birnes is a New York Times best-selling author, a magazine publisher, and a New York literary publishing agent who has written and edited over twenty-five books and encyclopedias in the fields of human behavior, true crime, current affairs, history, psychology, business, computing, and the paranormal. His previous bestseller as an author was The Day After Roswell in 1997. As publisher of the nationally distributed "UFO Magazine," editor of The UFO Encyclopedia published by Pocket Books, and co-author, with the nation's top radio talk-show host, George Noory, of A Worker In The Light, Dr. Birnes has added to his list of publications in the UFO/Paranormal field, which include: The Day After Roswell, Unsolved UFO Mysteries, and The Haunting of the Presidents. William Birnes received his Ph.D. from New York University in 1974 while he was an Instructor of English at Trenton State College in New Jersey where he taught structural linguistics and historical linguistics as well as literature and writing. Professor Birnes was a National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, a Lily Post Doctoral Research Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania, and a grants award judge for the National Endowment for the Arts.Don Ecker has been the director of research for UFO Magazine since 1988. A medically retired law enforcement officer, he has applied a skeptical but honest eye to the UFO subject. Ecker hosted the critically acclaimed radio programs "UFOs Tonite!" and "Strange Daze" for six years, interviewing the important personalities in the UFO research field and discussing on-going cases. He later hosted Dark Matters Radio which has recently returned to the air. July 2nd, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3ABC7A8ACEA8620E&search_query=don+ecker+knapp

Back