• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Video Proof of an Alien Craft

pupilstutor

Skilled Investigator
<DIR>UFO intruder at Nellis AFB.
http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Nellis_Main.html A study of the Nellis Range UFO.
</DIR>If you ignore the craft and concentrate on the gases the craft is emitting you'll see a DIAGONAL pathway formed and the craft acting like a painter filling in the gap between the enclosure above it connecting with that below. Both assemblages of gases are connected and an electromagnetic force rotates around the axis(the craft)and a force from above fills the craft.

Watch the rotation when it's within the range of 1:06:20 and 1:06:25?

I think if you would do a search there is about 150 threads on the Nellis footage in these here forums. I think I even started one myself some time ago.

Still ... I still haven't heard anyone debunk this one. It remains one of my favourite pieces of footage ... and may remain so for some time to come.

Has the rotation of the craft been discussed? Has the disappearance of the craft been discussed? Has the disintegration of the craft been discussed? I'm trying to get more information on this incident.

Taken from the site pupilstutor provided:

When I recently examined the S-30 area with Google Earth, it was immediately obvious that numerous underground nuclear tests dot the region just to the southwest of the UFO's position at the beginning of the video. In fact, the closest of the these was only about 6 miles from the UFO, and about two dozen are within about 10 miles (which is only 2 minutes of UFO flight time on the video). Altogether, there are over 40 underground nuclear tests within 15 miles of the S30 UFO marked on the map I compiled from Google Earth.

Can't say I was aware of that. There really has been some extensive research done on this video since I last took a real dive into it. Can anyone confirm if Mr. Hastings has covered this case?

This is my fav anomalous 'air craft' vid of all time. But yeah, theres numerous threads floating around already.

Bah, for this footage, another thread in fine and dandy, keep in mind, we might search these forums, but with the influx of newbs on the forum, they might not know about this case.

Btw, that's interesting about the positioning of this sighting in relation to the nuclear test sites. Did not know that detail.

<DIR><The following are quotes from study of the UFO footage from the Nellis Video.>

Their bewilderment at the unexpected appearance of the UFO is clearly audible. "What the hell is it?" one of them exclaims; "Where's it come from?" asks another.
The footage has been studied by both UFO researchers & aviation experts alike, but to date no-one has been able to provide an explanation as to what the object is, how it is propelled or how it is able to perform the manoeuvres it is seen to do.
A wavy line appears below the middle of the screen, whose appearance varies considerably throughout both sets of footage. This is probably the radar return or 'signature', which is used to help identify the nature of the target. He confirmed that there are hundreds of cameras on the range and that aircraft tracking and identification is done there on a daily basis. No-one who was present - not even the 'range control' - were able to identify the object.
Numerous researchers have commented that the object changes its shape from frame to frame, even appearing as a "fuzzy, gassy cloud" at one point. Many commentators have already established that the object comprises three or four 'bumps' or 'spheres' and a dark appendage, often described as being 'in the centre'.
it appears to 'inflate' from below, from inside to outside, so that by the end of the transformation the object appears very different to what it had been only a second previously.
Another rounded extension can be seen facing forward about half way up the object's body. This is probably the starboard lobe projection in a forward facing position. If this is a correct identification - as the model seems to suggest - then it implies that the port and starboard projections are capable of moving forward and downward, independently of each other.
In addition to its appearance and behaviour, some remarkable claims have been made about the object's performance capabilities, by both actual witnesses and later researchers. Among these are that the object "travelled 13 miles in six seconds", that "it moved very, very slow and then it moved very, very fast" and that "it did right angles [and] straight, horizontal climbs". During its "surveillance period", the object continues along its flight path, moving sideways for much of the time, and even backwards for eight seconds after 23:22:47.
The manner in which the Nellis UFO is seen to manoeuvre with 'confidence' suggests that it may have the ability to operate autonomously, i.e. with a built-in level of 'intelligence'. It may even have wandered out of bounds by its 'own' mistake. John Velez likened the Nellis UFO's behaviour to that of a fly, and this is certainly a good comparison when one examines its movement and the way it appears to respond to its environment.9 The physical and behavioural similarity to an insect has much in common with the new generation of 'micro-air robots', some of which are based on the principles of insect flight.
The structure of the Nellis object, on the other hand, is far removed from any known aircraft flying today. Its component parts appear flexible and they can activate very rapidly. Put in conventional terms, this 'aerial robot' appears to combine lighter-than-air technology with a unique form of vectored thrust.
< End of quotes >
If you ignore the craft and concentrate on the gases the craft is emitting you'll see a DIAGONAL pathway formed and the craft acting like a painter filling in the gap between the enclosure above it connecting with that below. Both assemblages of gases are connected and an electromagnetic force rotates around the axis(the craft)and a force from above fills the craft.
</DIR>
I saw this once before...in 1954...a black rectangle descended and mixed and merged with a white carpet.

There are a lot of things in this video that haven't been brought out.

Did the radar freeze or was it put 'to sleep' by the intruding craft? The craft knew where the detection devices were.

The craft was doing a multiple number of things simultaneously:
1. It was disintergrating
2 It was adding 'marshmellow puff' appendages that moved in different directions and had navigational functions.
3. Its inside were coming out and extending the craft
4. Its shape changed constantly, both extending and contracting.
5. It was solid; it was gaseous.

Just to name the obvious.
It is commonplace to hear debunkers say that an unexplained UFO sighting is a black ops project.

Here are the words of a Nellis operator at the restricted range ( who put his job on the line for going on camera).

" This craft shows up. And it looks like its playing with kids. It looks like doing whatever they want. Bye now! That’s scary. It seemed to move in whatever direction they wanted to go, whenever they wanted to go; contrary to any craft I’ve seen."

A black ops program had been hijacked! The alien craft shows up briefly at the main stage of aerial technology and leaves observer’s pondering whether their common sense had been abducted.

I saw this once before...in 1954...a black rectangle descended and mixed and merged with a white carpet.

There are a lot of things in this video that haven't been brought out.

Did the radar freeze or was it put 'to sleep' by the intruding craft? The craft knew where the detection devices were.

The craft was doing a multiple number of things simultaneously:
1. It was disintergrating
2 It was adding 'marshmellow puff' appendages that moved in different directions and had navigational functions.
3. Its inside were coming out and extending the craft
4. Its shape changed constantly, both extending and contracting.
5. It was solid; it was gaseous.

Just to name the obvious.
It is commonplace to hear debunkers say that an unexplained UFO sighting is a black ops project.

Here are the words of a Nellis operator at the restricted range ( who put his job on the line for going on camera).

" This craft shows up. And it looks like its playing with kids. It looks like doing whatever they want. Bye now! That’s scary. It seemed to move in whatever direction they wanted to go, whenever they wanted to go; contrary to any craft I’ve seen."

A black ops program had been hijacked! The alien craft shows up briefly at the main stage of aerial technology and leaves observer’s pondering whether their common sense had been abducted.

I don't know of any real indepth investigations regarding the Nellis footage ... except for the Sightings tv programme ... which I think you should be able to find a few clips of on youtube. And as for the appendages, well the main thought I think is this "thing" (whatever it is) is morphing in some way. Is it rotating ?? ... I've never been able to make my mind up over that. Maybe its moving in other dimensions to ours and we're seeing it from that standpoint.

It is amazing footage though. One of THE truly strange UFO footage I've ever seen. I know of noone though that has dug deeper than this ... whatever the "this" is :D

It would be helpful if new members were to get some instruction on how to search for threads because we have entirely too many threads concerning the same exact topic.

That said, Pupilstutor, why is this proof of an ALIEN craft as you have titled the thread?? It is weird enough alright, but when someone claims this as some definitive proof I am always open to an explanation as to why. Why does this unverifiable, mysteriously leaked (with no corroboration) video indicate some alien presence??

This IS just that old "Nellis AFB video" right?

If so, what reason is there to call it "alien"? If it really is what it appears to be I always thought it was likely a military toy. No reason at all to conclude its alien.

It would be helpful if new members were to get some instruction on how to search for threads because we have entirely too many threads concerning the same exact topic.

I could agree with that. An "initiation" thread of sorts couldn't hurt. A general all-purpose guide stickied to the top of each forum for new people visiting the forum, kindly pointing them in the direction of the search button to delve into before they acclimate themselves into the forums. You have to remember though that some people listening to the show may not be all that familiar with a set of forums all together, so their first priority is joining and responding to a thread or making a new one. I think a stickied guide is in due order.

Gareth
If you read my postings, experts who have studied it don't know what it is. Hence, a UFO, and in popular culture, is synonymous with extra-terrestrial ( alien ) craft.

Gareth
If you read my postings, experts who have studied it don't know what it is. Hence, a UFO, and in popular culture, is synonymous with extra-terrestrial ( alien ) craft.

I eluded to the same thing and this is one thing that is just a wrong association. UFO does not = Alien. There are any number of things it could be (including alien/ET), but too many people associate UFO with ET and that is part of the problem with UFO's in general.

Gareth

The Paracast isnt pop culture.

You titled the thread "Proof of Alien Craft". I mean, c'mon!

Back