• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

video ghosts communicating with the living

Wow, that WAS fascinating! Never saw anything like THAT (actual 'writing' in the air done that way).

It'd be interesting if true......

When was this video done? Is it recent?

Thanks for sharing!

Somebody should add this video onto YouTube!

Aaron: Where are the other similar stories like this one?

Bixyboo

Extraordinary! Too good to be true? Hopefully not.

Wonder when the book's out?

So many questions to ask "the entity".
I wonder if the house owners would be open to a Paracast interview - or visit?!

It must be nice to have 'ghosts' that communicate in such comprehensible messages. I'm lucky to even get English out of 'em, and even then it's usually puzzling nonsense. It can be frustrating. At least they're making a little dough selling their Polaroids.

Speaking of Hoaxes...

I was watching this show on the paranormal channel, as part of our local cable package and Kal Korff was on a show where they had these shitty animated bits of statues in Prague.

They didn't come right out and call Korff out, but he was on there, and the Special Effects people said all the footage from Prague was shit.

Hilarious.

I'm still waiting for spirits to speak through the Spiricom device I built.

So far... Nothing.

i saw that episode...i thought this was proven to be a hoax, or at the very least could be easily hoaxed.. :confused:

I vaguely recall debunkers saying it is a hoax (they say everythings a hoax though lol), and showing how it might have been done years ago, but the details aren't there in my memory.

Speaking of Hoaxes...

I was watching this show on the paranormal channel, as part of our local cable package and Kal Korff was on a show where they had these shitty animated bits of statues in Prague.

They didn't come right out and call Korff out, but he was on there, and the Special Effects people said all the footage from Prague was shit.

Hilarious.

I'm still waiting for spirits to speak through the Spiricom device I built.

So far... Nothing.

There's finally a paranormal channel? Bout time. I've been wanting one for years. It erked me that there's a freakin golf channel, but no paranormal one.

Careful what you wish for, Mr LeClair. The "paranormal" channel we have in Britain is CRAP ON WHEELS. It started this year and is founded by a former female children's presenter, Yvette Fielding and her cameraman husband. They started the "Most Haunted" phenomena a few years ago, made a ton of money off that crap (programme involved shots of Fielding being very respectful to spirits by SCREAMING at them whenever one made contact, as requested), and they've now set up this excerable paranormal channel.

Hopefully, you Americans will get it right. Why not ask Tim "Mr UFO" Beckley for some input?!

Back