• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Vallee to do Interview w/ the Moustache

Noanswers

Skilled Investigator
While friends don't let friends listen to overnight UFO radio, I thought I'd let everyone know that Jacques would be doing his first interview in over a decade on "that" show. The interview is supposed to be tonight (Monday Sept 17).
There seems to be some mystery as to why he is coming out now.
Rest assured, my heart will remain with the Paracast. . .but I've got to hear this guy.
It may be nothing more than discussing his work with Mars exploration or space flight issues.
We'll see. . .

I don't believe it; it looks like he's the keynote speaker at a remote viewing conference!
http://irvaconference.org/Speakers.html
Ah, to share the stage with this gang- I'd say remote viewing (at least in the C2C world) is the adult equivalent of dungeons and dragons, but that would give dungeons and dragons a bad name.
For a man who left the field of UFO study because of all the charlatans and quacks to share the stage with Courtney Brown is bizzare.

Here's my remote viewing for you.

I can see No-Answers. He's in a room. That room has a door going into it. It has a computer in that room. The room is at his house. His house is where he lives. There's a roof on his house, I can see it. It's roughly a square with some gables on it.

He has two pets, a fish, and a bird. He also has a penchant for eating waffles, and skateboarding. He can see out his window, because he has eyes, and because he has the curtains pulled. He has a nice view of his neighbor, which would be great if they were actually attractive.

How am I doing so far? I think I'm on par with that one beret wearing assclown that claims he's a luciferian, who's always on toast to toast.

Just listened to the interview and I would recomend it to anyone who can get access to it.
Vallee didn't disappoint and if it's possible to do so, he addressed RV pretty realistically.
There is a reason this guy, even in his protracted absence, has been considered a real thinker in the UFO field.
Poor Noory really dropped the ball and didn't ask great questions.
I'll chime in with others and say that an interview with him and Gene and David would be the most fascinating thing in years. So much of his thinking seems to be in line with the way both the program and the forums continue to evolve. Oh yeh, add Ritzman too.
Vallee might be coming out of the woodwork and an interview might be possible-- at least I hope so.

Great!

I'm saving that interview for tonight when the men in the house are hogging the TV. Can't wait!

I hope I don't choke listening to George though. Vallee is worth hoping.

Noanswers said:
Wow Tommy- and to think I didn't even give you my coordinates?
How do you do it?

Well, for $49.99 per instructive lesson, you too can be a remote viewer.

Ed Dhames, eat your heart out.

Noanswers said:
I don't believe it; it looks like he's the keynote speaker at a remote viewing conference!
http://irvaconference.org/Speakers.html
Ah, to share the stage with this gang- I'd say remote viewing (at least in the C2C world) is the adult equivalent of dungeons and dragons, but that would give dungeons and dragons a bad name.
For a man who left the field of UFO study because of all the charlatans and quacks to share the stage with Courtney Brown is bizzare.

Courtney freakin Shitstained Brown is still a desired speaker? Geejus Christ....

Yes, no giving DnD a bad name. I like the video games based off it.

I was sad to see George Knapp is a stand-in host for C2C, but then again, that show needs someone like him.

If Valee speaks about anything NEW in regards to abductions and ufos, please let me know. Remote viewing bores me these days.

Tommy Allison said:
Noanswers said:
Wow Tommy- and to think I didn't even give you my coordinates?
How do you do it?

Well, for $49.99 per instructive lesson, you too can be a remote viewer.

Ed Dhames, eat your heart out.

That's your price right, not Dr Dooms, correct? His was in the hundreds if I remember correctly. Another scmhuck I'd love to see shredded on the Paracast. Well, sorta. Anyone dumb enough to find him credible would still do so even if Gene and Dave got a hold of them. Kinda like Horn.

Paranormal-
I've got to listen to it again as I was half asleep running (for health?) through the desert at 5:30 this morning. What really comes through is the sanity and lack back-biting the guy seems to have.
He just wants to ponder UFOs and those things paranormal. He goes a long way in justifying his theory that the ETH, while realistic in the 40's and 50's, is not borne out by decades of investigatory data.
He comes down pretty hard on abduction investigators. His dislike for hypnosis is still clearly evident. However, he did give the late John Mack high praise and noted that he himself (if I remember correctly) has been involved in 70 abduction cases (w/out hypnosis) and seems to believe that there is a "reality" to the abduction phen.
I hope the whole thing is available online someplace. The folks on this board would really enjoy it.

Noanswers said:
Paranormal-
I've got to listen to it again as I was half asleep running (for health?) through the desert at 5:30 this morning. What really comes through is the sanity and lack back-biting the guy seems to have.
He just wants to ponder UFOs and those things paranormal. He goes a long way in justifying his theory that the ETH, while realistic in the 40's and 50's, is not borne out by decades of investigatory data.
He comes down pretty hard on abduction investigators. His dislike for hypnosis is still clearly evident. However, he did give the late John Mack high praise and noted that he himself (if I remember correctly) has been involved in 70 abduction cases (w/out hypnosis) and seems to believe that there is a "reality" to the abduction phen.
I hope the whole thing is available online someplace. The folks on this board would really enjoy it.

I'm not surprised at his compliment of Mack. Mack focused on a more metaphysical interpretation of the beings. However, Mack's cases in his book were very weak, and therefore I was never impressed with him as a researcher. Mack used hypnosis, but I guess since he falls in line with Vallee's beliefs, he got away with it.

I'm not surprised at his compliment of Mack. Mack focused on a more metaphysical interpretation of the beings. However, Mack's cases in his book were very weak, and therefore I was never impressed with him as a researcher. Mack used hypnosis, but I guess since he falls in line with Vallee's beliefs, he got away with it.

That's what was so impressive about Vallee's comments- he went after Mack, after saying how brilliant he thought he was, for using hypnosis.
He may have even said (can't really remember) that he told him he thought it was wrong.

Just caught it and I was impressed too.

I wish George had listened and caught Vallee's statements rather than dismissing them with some inane questions.

For instance, when Vallee suggested that our reality was a subset of "something else," George never caught it. End of that line of discussion. Ho hum.

Ian Punnett would have been all over Vallee to explain himself. So much went unsaid, but what he did say was certainly impressive.

I particularly liked the story of his investigating a sighting of a ufo taking off over some trees. He spent time getting to know the people who saw it and eventually found out that the ufo had actually flown through the trees, as in right through them. A previous ufo investigator had apparently been uncomfortable with that story so the witnesses altered it to the craft having flown over the trees ... because he was such a nice guy.

His point was that many sightings are not reported truthfully because witness and/or investigators don't want to be seen as cranks. I'd love to have heard several more like that.

it's always great to hear from Vallee! tho noor man was at his worst as always, Vallee was fantastic! i don't know if i am allowed to do this, but i live in germany and i don't listen to C2C. but i do download shows when they have an interesting guest on. Likewise I downloaded the Sept 17th show and I am posting the mp3 files featuring Vallee's interview in one zip file. You will find three files in it! Ppl who don't have access to C2C, and are on a slow internet connection can use this link. If there's a problem, let me know so that i can take the link down! I didn't post the first hour of the show, since it features the top grade A hole Ed Dames!

Here's the link!

http://www.usaupload.net/d/02c13tvp6tp

Loose Leaf Tea said:
Wow, thanks for the link, Sadako...er, I mean Neuromancer. Been looking for this.

(PS my TV set is switched off and I've capped the old well)

he he he! :D that was my intention actually! :D

Just listened to the C2C Vallee interview.
God, the Moustache's questions and the phone-in crowd were just EXCRUTIATING. The Moustache even worked in his inevitable Angel question. That was when I started remote viewing apologies into Dr Vallee's head...but then again, what the hell possessed him to appear on the damn show?
"Eez bin a plezure talking wiz you, George."
"Yur welcome to appear on Coast to Coast anytime, Jacques."

No, not that. Anything but that....

Loose Leaf Tea said:
Just listened to the C2C Vallee interview.
God, the Moustache's questions and the phone-in crowd were just EXCRUTIATING. The Moustache even worked in his inevitable Angel question. That was when I started remote viewing apologies into Dr Vallee's head...but then again, what the hell possessed him to appear on the damn show?
"Eez bin a plezure talking wiz you, George."
"Yur welcome to appear on Coast to Coast anytime, Jacques."

No, not that. Anything but that....

Yeah, I started listening, but didn't last long.

Back