• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Upcoming show with Bernard Haisch

Raccoon2008

Paranormal Novice
I looked at the Wiki listing for Bernard Haisch as prep for the upcoming show. Very interesting reading and am now looking forward to this show very much.

Of interest in the listing was his background, current ventures and I'm hoping Gene and David will be asking him about the content in the wiki in the UFO skeptic section, namely his near links to people he trusts claiming to be on the periphery of restricted programs handling alien artifacts.

Interesting to note as well that he himself though questions wiki's viability for accuracy.

I also note there is a link to Bruce Macabee. Anyway, there seems to be a wealth of stuff in there for discussion with him as well his book "The God Theory", so hoping we'll see some of that covered.

Cheers.

Back