• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unknown ancient (sacred) geometry

unified field theory

If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it.

Wow, Andy. He's wonderful! I can see the comparison you make too. Think I'm going to have to get his DVD now. I didn't want him to stop talking.

But it reminded me of something in my past. Years ago, when I had my ephiphany, the great AHA!, I seemed to be transported to space. While there, I was in communication with an unseen ... something ... (for lack of an appropriate term, I had a talk with God, but maybe it was more like a glorious download of all the information available in the universe.)

But I always wondered, "Why in space?" Sure, it's magestically appropriate, but afterward I wondered if my early religious conditioning weren't kicking in, God in the sky kind of thing. After listening to Haramein though, I've come away with a completely different perspective on the experience. Since I can't remember any of the download now, the vacuum makes all kinds of sense.

Thanks for linking us to your work. I tried to stare at the Flower of Life until it opened for me, but I just saw it seem to move many times. I seem to have to stop the movement so I suppose that's my fighting it. I plan to try again.

unified field theory

andymonk said:
If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it.
For whatever reason,google have pulled Nassim`s new video. You can get the older version here.

I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sandy,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. I dont have the equipment to post the grid,but if you would like to draw it? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback.:)x [attachment=93]

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    492.2 KB · Views: 0
I believe the G of freemasonry symbolises the complete flower of life.:eek: [attachment=97]

Attachments

• flower G.jpg
    flower G.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 1
At its highest level the G(like all letters and numbers)is a symbol. The complete flower of life is THEE template. If you overlay the complete flower with a sheet of tracing paper,you will be able to trace out any known written alphabet. :eek:

I was thinking why "G" when "O" for omega? "Geometry," said to my dumb self. Then I realized all letters could be found there. Then I thought, Chinese?

So Chinese? I can't see it unless one highly stylizes. Seems a stretch.

All the letters of the ancient runes alphabet can be easily picked out of the complete flower.:) [attachment=98] [attachment=99]

Attachments

• Flower_final.jpg
    Flower_final.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1
  • runes.gif
    runes.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
The complete flower of life links the whole of humanity consciously together. I believe,when enough people see the complete flower of life and the tipping point is reached,something similar to the hundreth monkey syndrome will activate. At the higher levels of feemasonry they know this and have been keeping the complete flower hidden from the rest of humanity. The complete flower of life is what the square and compass of freemasonry really sybolize. [attachment=101] [attachment=100]

Attachments

• square&compass.gif
    square&compass.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Flower final.jpg
    Flower final.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1
I showed my father this image today(pic1). When he saw it,he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that the pattern in the centre circle is found in the middle of all masonic temple ceilings(Well.......all the masonic temples he has visited in his 40 years as a freemason). Maybe we`re being told something. Could the second pic be a representation of "The osireion",leading to the flower of life? :eek: Does anybody have an opinion on crop circles? [attachment=110] [attachment=111]

Attachments

• uk2003ck.jpg
    uk2003ck.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CropCircleDM0107_468x334.jpg
    CropCircleDM0107_468x334.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2
Back