• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unknown ancient (sacred) geometry

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

they are tring to use this for crop circles and i think this is only what i think, that its the wrong way to look a cop circles and i also think that it will not yeld any thing worth looking at for the most part. i do think that the people the people that are doing the geomertry on it should work with the people that made the crop circles space ship theory http://www.cropcircleship.com/ and

Rick Deckard said:
The guy who invented the spirograph has a lot to answer for ...:D

...seriously though, since that is a link to your blog, why don't you tell us what you think it is?

Oh and welcome to the forums :cool:
I think it links the ancients with todays science, through the buckminsterfullerene molecule and the tetrahedral constant.;)X

Rick Deckard said:

...seriously though, since that is a link to your blog, why don't you tell us what you think it is?

The symbol is a small part of the continuous pattern of creation.

Attachments

• FLOWER_4_.jpg
    FLOWER_4_.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6
  • fol_1.jpg
    fol_1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 6

Rick Deckard said:

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a window into the hidden continuous pattern of creation.

Attachments

• floweroflife_sm.gif
    floweroflife_sm.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 6

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three( pic2..The oldest and original flower,found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt). The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional( pic1..Complete three layered flower). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Dont strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. 4love and light 2all :) x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

Attachments

• FLOWER_4_.jpg
    FLOWER_4_.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6
  • flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6

The COMPLETE flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube(pic)which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself :) x

Attachments

• metatronscblue.gif
    metatronscblue.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 6

The incomplete flower of life is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete flower is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologist or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither can they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? I believe,the flower has been delibarately ignored by mainstream science,so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden. :( http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

The incomplete fol is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden.:( http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

andymonk said:
To this day,no egyptologist or archeologists can explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions?

When Bucky Fuller wrote "Synergetics", he was trying to put together the things he saw in geometry as a (semi)coherent picture of the universe as he saw it. When we look at the flower of life, I think we should look for the shapes and structures that cause such a pattern to appear, not necessarily the pattern itself. Bucky liked to use closest packing of spheres to demonstrate the structures of atomic nuclei and strength of materials. We pretty much know now that the nuclei aren't really solid little balls of stuff, but the manifestation of energy as a statistical 'place' in the universe. There are properties of that 'place' that we have named because they act somewhat like properties of solid things we know, such as 'spin' and 'charge' and 'mass'. The FOL shows interconnectedness as a theme, but not what is connected. Perhaps it means that the interconnects ARE the universe, and that the idea of anything being a separate entity (especially humans) is a deception. Ancient stories and myths about God being everywhere, karma (what goes around comes around), and 'zero point' all indicate that we should be looking at the connections more than at what is connected, and that without the connections, things cease to exist. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle addresses this, in a way. It isn't so much that observing something creates it or changes it's position just because we look at it (that's awful egotistical), but that in order to observe anything through our tools, we have to add connections from those tools to the things being observed. The only way to observe without interference would be to use the connections which already exist and simply 'remember' them somehow. Is this what Remote Viewing does? Anyone? Is this how we 'see' ghosts? By simply acknowledging the connections to the background pattern that are already in our 'soul'?

andymonk said:
The COMPLETE flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube(pic)which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself :) x
Pic1..The complete flower containing the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. Pic2..The fruit of life containing the metatron cube. [attachment=47] [attachment=48]

Attachments

• fol_1.gif
    fol_1.gif
    156.6 KB · Views: 0
  • movmetatron.gif
    movmetatron.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
The incomplete flower is found all over the ancient world pics..japan,turkey,japan,china,india+scotland). I think its more than a coincedence that so many ancient civilizations,thousands of miles and years apart should find the same symbol sacred. [attachment=55] [attachment=56] [attachment=57] [attachment=58] [attachment=59]

Attachments

• folscotland.jpg
    folscotland.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
  • folamritsar2.jpg
    folamritsar2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • verbodenstaddraakleeuwcloseup9.jpg
    verbodenstaddraakleeuwcloseup9.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
  • folturkey1.jpg
    folturkey1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • foljapmtk2.jpg
    foljapmtk2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
The incomplete flower is also found in spain,israel,austria,france,italy and many other countries. [attachment=60] [attachment=61] [attachment=62] [attachment=63] [attachment=64]

Attachments

• folcordova.jpg
    folcordova.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • folherod.jpg
    folherod.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • folaustria2.jpg
    folaustria2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2
  • folhampi.jpg
    folhampi.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • folajanta.jpg
    folajanta.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
This may be of interest. I believe,the symbol on this knights templar tombstone(pic1),found in the st magnus cathedral,kirkwall,orkney,scotland(pic2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry,pic3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. :) x Any opinions?

Attachments

• StMagnus.jpg
    StMagnus.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • stmagnus-450.jpg
    stmagnus-450.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
  • vortex2.gif
    vortex2.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
andymonk said:
This may be of interest. I believe,the symbol on this knights templar tombstone(pic1),found in the st magnus cathedral,kirkwall,orkney,scotland(pic2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry,pic3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. :) x Any opinions?
Yup, that's nice. It looks just like it.

I think the metatron cube animation is a bit much. Okay, I'l go with the inner cube, but if you continue the inner fruit in a closest-packing scenario, which the flower of life seems to depict, then your picture of the outer layer with the metatron cube is missing a bunch of spheres. I suspect the flower is supposed to symbolize only a building block that fills all space, and in that sense, the center is the repeating part (also the symbol in Scotland which represents that part (the 'Egg').
(you could maybe double the number of spheres and nest another cube to make a total of 16 points instead of eight)
See if you can pick up a copy of "Synergetics" and you'll see what I mean. As the pattern repeats in 3 dimensions, it may create different polyhedron patterns that fill space. The flower of life on your website did crazy things to my eyes when I scrolled it up and down.:rolleyes:

Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure was supposed to have used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? ;) x

Attachments

• piscis.jpg
    piscis.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
andymonk said:
Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure was supposed to have used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? ;) x
Last one first:
go here to see more about the fish symbol: 6: The fish symbol is the idol name of Dagon, the Pagan's Fish god.

Religions were invented so that missionaries would go to primitive lands and teach the natives not to eat the salesmen who would inevitably follow.

I often get lost between sacred geometry and natural philosophy. A recent scientific model showed that gases and dust in space would form a self-replicating double helix similar to DNA. This suggests (ala Bucky Fuller "Synergetics" style) that molecules inevitably form certain patterns when close packing is involved. If that is so, then there is much less that's sacred about geometry, and we need to stop turning every amateur hammer dent into a religion just to sell crap that people don't need (like jewelry, symbol carving tools, books with symbols on them, funny pointed hats, etc.).

:)Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights. :)

Back