• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO's Over Austin

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
I fell asleep on the floor early last night. My dogs woke me up around 4 a.m. needing to go outside. I went out with them and noticed a pinkish, strobing flash to the south. I go ahead and make coffee and get on with my morning. I turn the radio on at 6:00 and the d.j. is talking about a UFO he saw at around 5:00. He describes it as a cluster of lights...like a pine-cone covered with LED's. Several people call in and verify that there is indeed something unusual in the sky. You can catch all the excitement here.

KLBJ 93.7 FM - Austin's Rock Dudley and Bob Morning Show

It's the 1-7-09 show. I'm not sure how far back they archive.

Back