• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs or Secret Military Activity Over Russia

I saw a rocket launch spiral, that has been debunked 1000 times. I saw what looked to be a street light out of focus, and perhaps another "light in the sky...." Let me know where there is good clear footage of a structured craft, clearly identifiable, and exhibiting signs of intelligent control. The idea that in 2017, we do not have even a single decent day light video of a structured craft, of unknown origin, I think is a big problem for those advocating nuts and bolts UFOs. Cameras are everywhere, we have live feeds, HD cameras in our pocket, cheap professional level DSLRs that take 4k video, and, most importantly, this technology is in the hands of people all over the world.

Just as an example how woefully unremarkable current UFO footage is, let's take a look at a simple home video of an airshow, filmed by a civilian in the mid 1980s, using technology far below what a 12 year old in the 3rd world probably has in his pocket. Do you have any problem identifying the structured craft in this video? There is zero ambiguity to this video, viewers can clearly discern a various types of planes. I am frankly so tired of seeing videos of blowhard witnesses, with their cool aviator glasses on, pointing up at the sky, "describing" the "football sized craft" that flew over their home, and "blotted out the sky..." Even worse, I am tired in 2017, the best piece of proof they can bring forward is another lousy sketch, or "corroborating testimony" from their family member. Sorry, not buying it anymore. Sure, in the 60s, when cameras and technology was lacking, perhaps, but in 2017, when I walk by homeless people charging their smart phones outside of retails shops, I laugh at how lacking UFO footage actually is.

Even worse, I am tired in 2017, the best piece of proof they can bring forward is another lousy sketch, or "corroborating testimony" from their family member...
I am uncertain who "they" are but if you wish, look at the first URL in my sig.

Seek and ye shall find. :)

look at the first URL in my sig.
Source for the information I post? John Titor: American time traveler. And other thoughts.

John Titor
is the name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be a military time traveler from 2036.[1][2] Titor made numerous vague and specific predictions regarding calamitous events in 2004 and beyond, attracting world-wide attention during the ensuing decade.[3] His descriptions of the aftermath of a nuclear war, including the devastation of numerous countries around the world, a breakup of the United States into five smaller sovereignties, and general destruction of the global environment and infrastructure inspired fiction and music, and triggered investigations by journalists and others.

Subsequent closer examination of Titor's assertions provoked widespread skepticism. Inconsistencies in his explanations, the uniform inaccuracy of his predictions, and a private investigator's findings all led to the general impression that the entire episode was an elaborate hoax. A 2009 investigation concluded that Titor was likely the creation of Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, along with his brother John, a computer scientist
John Titor - Wikipedia

I am uncertain who "they" are but if you wish, look at the first URL in my sig.

Seek and ye shall find. :)

"They" as in the UFO witnesses. Watch, the documentary, "Out of the Blue" and every "witness" is some overweight want to be military guy, shown pointing up at the sky wearing aviator glassing telling the camera, "the ship blotted out the entire sky, here is a sketch of what it looked like...."

Back