• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs and the Environment

Is UFO Activity Related to Environmental Issues?

• Yes, there is a direct correlation

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, there's a possibility of a relationship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps, but it's highly improbable

• No, there's no correlation

• Total voters
T

Tony2007

On the surface it seems that they are two completely disparate subjects, but just perhaps there's a connection between UFO activity and the problems we are experiencing with our environment.

The theory driving this is one of cause/effect. The ETs destroyed the environment of their home planet(s), and now they are either looking for a new home planet, or they have simply made their ships their homes. It explains the irregularity of sightings, and the fact that ETs are so good at interstellar travel.

What do you think? I thought of all this as I was reading this article on the BBC website.

No so disparate as you might think but definately on the fringier (is that a word?) side of things.

One of the theories put forward in regards to HAARP says that it was developed as an anti-ET weapon but that it's use has inadvertantly caused considerable harm to the upper atmosphere, particularily the ozone layer.

Then of course there's the contactee movement, they almost always have something about how the "space brothers" are concerned about our environment.

Lastly there's the "They Live" prospect that all this environmental damage is intentional and purposefully directed BY the evil ETs working in secret to help make the earth more suitable to their phisiology.

Looks like there's plenty of room for everyone on the UFO bus.

I guess I'm not looking at this from a contactee point of view. I've never been contacted... at least I don't think I've been.

My thinking is that if the universe and all its wonderment was created at the same point in time (all things being equal), then it would stand to reason that ETs have had just as much time to evolve as we have, or vice-versa. So how is it that they're so good at space travel while we're so bad? It's like the kids from Honors Physics in High School debating a team of kindergartners.

Nothing spurns innovation and technology like necessity (the mother o' invention). ETs must have had a need for this kind of advanced space travel early on, so they focused on developing technology that could put them in space, and make the vastness of the universe easily traversable. Either they would make space their home, or they went looking for another place to live. But it's not like systems are a few miles apart. They would need to cover distances in terms of light years in short periods of time.

We've done relatively the same thing with Earth with the invention of the airliner and the internet.

But imagine if Earth suddenly needed to get everyone off planet. Space-travel technology would take huge leaps forward because everyone would be focused on that one goal.

So it's not unreasonable to think that ETs have already taken that step. Why would they need to get off-planet? Either they were booted off by another alien race, or they destroyed their environment and made the place uninhabitable.

So why are we being visited? Maybe Earth is prime real-estate and they don't want us to destroy it before they can find a home here. Perhaps they want to give us fair warning of the damage we're doing. Maybe there's a larger, collective importance here?

I'm sure someone has thought this up before me.

Tony2007 said:
My thinking is that if the universe and all its wonderment was created at the same point in time (all things being equal), then it would stand to reason that ETs have had just as much time to evolve as we have, or vice-versa. So how is it that they're so good at space travel while we're so bad?

The Ice Age, the Dark Ages and several rounds of worldwide mass extinctions spring to mind. Any alien civilization that didn't have to go through any one of those would be centuries ahead of us (if not millenia).

Tony2007 raised some decent points in this thread, but I wonder if it is a common problem that we frame ET motives with a human perspective. It seems to me, at least, that most of our man-made environmental problems are a result of political decisions and economic policy rather than a side-effect of natural technological progress. It may well be the case that an advanced alien civilization has reached its stage of progress due to the fact that it followed a radically different evolutionary path.

BTW - I was in Western Poland when those storms hit - it was pretty bad, but I had no idea how bad it actually had been until I read the papers the next day.

Brief look at this is that they have supposedly been races kicking around our planets history for a very long time, as people have been seeing in historical reports.
So lets just pick one race with no Human concepts of motivation (as in money politics, I know it's hard to do.) and they have had some disaster on there home world/Dimension.

If they are smart enough to design these craft to travel over distance or time (or both) and can genetically engineer life forms.
Why have they not just built massive for a better word Ark ships?
Or travelled back in time to fix their planets problems?
Tripped back in time on the planet Earth pre humans and just removed us and altered the planets eco system to suit them?
If they are being victimised by another race and using our planet as a place to hide, again use the time travel card and go back or forward and fixed it so this race never existed etc?
Or eco-formed another ball of rock, because they have had the time, or used time travel as well, both ways you could seed multiple worlds at the same time and see which evolves correctly and then move your population on too it.
If there are as many dimensions out there as they say, think of the space contained in each one (now your headaches) they should find a place to call home.
If the worst came to them they could DNA engineer their race to adapt to the new conditions?
Again if all possibilities are out there and they could travel each route but not travel back in their own time line to fix and event find the closest before the problem and shift your race back one (Over crowding and duplication of the same population on the planet will be a problem to discuss). But if it was a race or disaster coming to that part of space you could still move them back to an alternative where it didn't happen.

Say for example it was like the old trading ship days when different cultures sailed with the popular one around the globe because of knowing that they major culture was well received in those countries and you would be able to trade without to much difficulty and they also had better protection. A few used to get shipwrecked on countries that were not their own and they ended up living with the local population, whether due to storms or ship problems that could not be repaired.

So maybe these craft/aliens could be in the same situation, missing from the major part of a fleet not of the entire same race etc so just stranded trying to find a way to stay alive.
Even wilder theory that the craft they are in are automated craft not designed by them and they have been separated from the main fleet and end up with races that can't fly them.
Then you could launch into even odder theories of time storms, quantum fluxes affecting these craft.

The list goes on and on, so I feel if they were manipulating the atmosphere for their benefit, they have chosen the long way around.

Last thought it could always be The Emperor Ming (Flash Gordon (1980) - IMDb) playing :)

On the surface it seems that they are two completely disparate subjects, but just perhaps there's a connection between UFO activity and the problems we are experiencing with our environment.

The theory driving this is one of cause/effect. The ETs destroyed the environment of their home planet(s), and now they are either looking for a new home planet, or they have simply made their ships their homes. It explains the irregularity of sightings, and the fact that ETs are so good at interstellar travel.

What do you think? I thought of all this as I was reading this article on the BBC website.
I have no problem resurrecting this old thread. We recently covered it on The Paracast with Kathleen Marden: August 25, 2019 — Kathleen Marden

There are three recurring themes in the messages relayed by aliens to experiencers and contactees:
  1. Care for the environment
  2. Stop building nuclear weapons
  3. Care more for each other
Like I always say, "Tell us something we don't already know." Nevertheless these are good messages. Is it purely coincidental that I've had UFO experiences, and these same messages are the top three I've relayed in my musical endeavors for years ( examples here )? I don't know. Here's something we all should be very concerned about now because of all the deforestation going on in the Amazon:

Back