• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO's and India

Free episodes:

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Stumbled on an site from India... What are they smoking there ?

Quantized vortices from Andromeda and Triangulum galaxies show signs of very advanced extraterrestrial civilization

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/21130.asp

Scientists are finding first signs of computationally verifiable prove of the existence of very advanced extraterrestrial civilization. It is a dark matter civilization, extremely advanced based on Bose-Einstein condensate of astronomical extent

Tip of the iceberg :D ?!

Large Hadron Collider (LHC), which is expected to throw light on the Big Bang Theory and the birth of the universe, will restart within the next several weeks

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/21120.asp

The existence of higher dimensions will be evident and the extraterrestrial origin of ours will be revealed. Large Hadron Collider (LHC), which is expected to throw light on the Big Bang Theory and the birth of the universe, will restart within the next several weeks.

Right, it's an amusing claim of finding Third Type Civilization (according to Michio Kaku civilization classification) The observations they talk about in this article speak to the complex physical processes taking place there but it doesn't stand as any prove of any advanced civilization existence there.

If my memory serves me, the India Daily site is of the incredibly high standard of sites weve come to know and love such as theexaminer.com and allnewsweb.com etc.

I have a faint memory of reaching that conclusion early in 2009.

Is that newer than Kardeshev's classification of civilizations by energy usage?

Aha, you are right -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale. It's just the last person from which I heard it was Michio talking about it in his lecture.

That posting would have made much more sense if they claimed to have found a Dyson Sphere, and not a "dark matter civilization". Of course, a Dyson Sphere being something considered to be relatively possible in the hearts and minds of astronomers and cosmologists, it would have only garnered criticism from scientists the world over. This is why sites and news outlets like this make such bizarre claims. They're "safe". They apply to the common every day person, and scientists will ignore it.

That posting would have made much more sense if they claimed to have found a Dyson Sphere, and not a "dark matter civilization". Of course, a Dyson Sphere being something considered to be relatively possible in the hearts and minds of astronomers and cosmologists, it would have only garnered criticism from scientists the world over.​

Right because stellar gravity would break the sphere up and arrange its matter on the star's equatorial plane, in space.​

This is why sites and news outlets like this make such bizarre claims. They're "safe". They apply to the common every day person, and scientists will ignore it.

I don't think most people would take it very seriously without backing from someone with credentials.

Back