• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufology themed tattoos

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
I ran across the tattoo below and thought it might be a cool thing to post any ufology themed tattoos you find during your meanderings along the interwebs.

This dude clearly has issues.
alien-tattoo.jpg

This one proves conclusively the link between aliens and bigfoot.
alien_tattoo_fresh.jpg

I'll have to get a photo of my buddy's recent tattoo of an alien showing the thumbs up. He had it done about 6 or 7 months ago.

I always get a slight chuckle out of just terrible done and terrible themed tattoos such as these...for some, there won't be a laser big enough. The first one..what the hell.

Back