• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufology Culture Clips and Comics

Honestly, all the love for actual film making and getting the finances to finally make it..I'll watch it. :) Exploitation cinema is back .

July 2nd - World UFO Day
424px-World_UFO_Day_Poster_2013.jpg

World Contact Day
timezones-956x1024.jpg

I've enjoyed most of the pieces up until this one celebrating World Contact Day. The sentiment behind the words of this paradigm bother me. It points out humanity's own ego issues in too dramatic a fashion. We earth bound folk have such terrible self-esteem issues and that's why it will always be this contest of perception:

earth-vs-fs-poster.jpg

Puma Blues!
I just got the newly released hardback compilation of the entire Puma Blues comic book series. It was a favorite back in the 80's when it first came out. It is difficult to define, but the story includes Cryptids, the Environment, Greys, and Terrorism. It was extremely farsighted and predictive. Below I'll post a cover image. (The interior art is B&W)

Who doesn't like flying manta rays?

Pumablues.jpg

Back