• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO videos on 'iwasabducted.com'

The first few made me imagine some alien antique airshow...where they amuse themselves by firing up their old 50s saucers again and taking them for a spin in the skies above Earth, you know, for old times sake!

That one that supposedly shows a UFO around that helicopter in front of the World Trade Center was debunked wasn't it? That exhaust trail it leaves as it flies by the helicopter was pretty cool. I have seen a cleaner, clearer version of that video somewhere.

Brian Now said:
That one that supposedly shows a UFO around that helicopter in front of the World Trade Center was debunked wasn't it? That exhaust trail it leaves as it flies by the helicopter was pretty cool. I have seen a cleaner, clearer version of that video somewhere.

The video you are referring to was created for and by the Sci-Fi Channel - they are/were promoting their own efforts for UFO 'disclosure'.

Rick Deckard said:
The video you are referring to was created for and by the Sci-Fi Channel - they are/were promoting their own efforts for UFO 'disclosure'.

Yes, the lady is an actress, and the wife of one of the guys in the band Blondie. He was also in the copter I think, the one recording it, or at least supposedly. Some of the members (if not all of them) of Blondie were big ufo buffs. They even held up a sign on the American Bandstand which read, "ufos are real", or something like that after their performance. Not much of a performance though. Lip synching etc.

Rick Deckard said:

Yes, I remember that now...that's why I remember a much clear version of it.

Back