• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Silencers target researcher Isaac Koi

You're absolutely correct.., no one is immune to the pie, as it serves to no master.

selfiepie-01a-jpg.6188
upload_2016-12-17_2-33-48.png
You may have to become a member to fully appreciate what is being presented here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Ted Roe publicly apologized and retracted that he was wrong to clearly inference he could expose Koi by using his connections to obtain his real photo and/or identity??? Has he deleted these identity threats online where possible to prevent others from going after Koi too?

Ted Roe should clearly post online that he will not himself or want anyone else to reveal the true identity of Koi.

I think it's outlandish that Ms. Lukes even wants to start-up another UFO organization w/Roe in some leadership role with herself being so new to this field and obviously suckered or willingly making associations with the wrong people.

Certainly, as long as Roe has been around, he should have known how important Koi is to the UFO field. To have implied, even indirectly, that he could expose someone's identity this way is predatory and dangerous stalking behavior. No excuses!

It's total BS to suggest Koi should take any blame for the backlash and anger now being directed and backfiring at Ted Roe and Erica Lukes. Trolls? Bullies? That's laughable...

Ted Roe owes it to everyone involved to publicly retract his "identity threat" that could be misconstrued by others to go after Koi. As for Ms. Lukes making excuses about the secondary "threats", etc., she should clearly distance herself from Roe until he publicly retracts.

Prodding this UFO hornets nest involving fake aliens will get you stung and swarmed. Ms. Lukes crying foul at the secondary blow-back of "threats" and "bullying" from the UFO swarm of Koi supporters is a misdirection for Roe's foul and mean spirited attack. Crying foul this way is asking for all kinds of blow-back and nasty stings. I don't understand how Ms. Lukes can possibly standby what Ted Roe wrote without a clear apology and retraction from him publicly for what trouble and harm and stress he has already clearly caused Isaac Koi.

The "key threat" that seemed directed at Koi was from Roe stating: "My guys were at the gepan workshop so there's pics..."

Roe should directly address this quote above, and he should clearly disavow and/or apologize for this being directed in any way at Isaac Koi.

Roe did write this: "Three days ago I posted a public statement denying that I threatened to out Isaac Koi’s true identity. I said, emphatically, that I have no intention of outing Isaac Koi and that doing so would be unethical and ethics matter to me."

So, it should be easy for Roe to further clarify and eliminate the contradictions and address directly and disavow his threatening comment: "My guys were at the gepan workshop so there's pics..."

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to say how thankful and grateful I am to Isaac Koi for all of the data he's gathered and contributed over the years
to UFO and alien abduction research. The cross-section (pro, con and debunker) of data he's made available has helped me
enormously in my research on the Linda Cortile UFO abduction case. Specifically, the following list of book references he
compiled on the case:

1989.1130 “Linda Cortile” abduction - IsaacKoi

I have no doubt his data contributions have helped numerous others in their research as well. To hear that he is leaving the
field is a real loss for anyone interested in this research.

Thank you Isaac,

Sincerely,

Sean F. Meers

www.lindacortilecase.com

Back