• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO sightings bring town to a standstill

"Crows gathered to gawp at the strange lights that hovered silently over Stratford for 30 minutes" Funny, I didn't see any crows. For some reason ufos turn news editors brains to mush.

Crows gather to watch Chad's Drone?!?

That was a very interesting video. It looks convincing; of course I'd like to hear David's take on it.

-todd.

As for the vid, it could be explained by flares and those balloon latern thingys, but that darn straggler light makes that hard for me to do. It was traveling around the speed of a typical airplane or helicopter. That is, if it's far a way. Wind would be required for the balloon and flare explanation. There would have to be some weird, heavy, inconsistent localized wind to duplicate what's seen on the vid, if legit.

Can somebody analyze the video? It looks like there are two objects, one big and one smaller at some distance from the bigger. I doubt that they were flares. I don't think they can stay up in the air for an hour. Balloons sounds more plausable.

I hate to say it but they look like flares to me. The way they drift, the flickering... it all screams flare.

Back