• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO sighting Jan 16th 1998

you get a laminated one of these in your MUFON pack when you join and some flashlights (no batteries) and a pad and pencil.

I can just see it now, you're out on a desolate stretch of highway at night when suddenly your car goes dead and a strange glow appears on the horizon. Frantically you reach for your MUFON flashlight and ... doh ... no batteries!

I can just see it now, you're out on a desolate stretch of highway at night when suddenly your car goes dead and a strange glow appears on the horizon. Frantically you reach for your MUFON flashlight and ... doh ... no batteries!

It would be interesting to know the reasons why these few items were chosen. The laminated picture sounds cool - and I'd really like one of those. Flashlight, pen and pencil - not so much.

It would be interesting to know the reasons why these few items were chosen. The laminated picture sounds cool - and I'd really like one of those. Flashlight, pen and pencil - not so much.

One way to funnel money out of the treasury into the pockets of your buddies and get kickbacks, is to contract out stuff like stationery, printing and swag. I wonder how closely people watch the books there.

One way to funnel money out of the treasury into the pockets of your buddies and get kickbacks, is to contract out stuff like stationery, printing and swag. I wonder how closely people watch the books there.

Ah-ha! Well, at this point with MUFON-LA nothing but a memory, I have my dignity and my membership card, but no group meeting to attend - unless I make the harrowing drive down the 405 to Orange County. I would like to know who got my money? I figure - given the number of new membership cards I saw spread on the table when I left that they could have pulled in at least $1,000 with new members that night - and of course far more from all the rest who paid the entry fee. At sum - about $2,000 plus some change - that's a decent night's work.

What is most interesting about your sighting, imo, is the advanced nature of this aircraft for 1998, AND no problem flying it over a populated city to be seen. Probably that same year I saw a similar top secret aircraft go over 1/3 of a million population city without navigation lights. That freaked me out knowing that navigation lights are required at night, and it made no sound. Just amazing that our military will flaunt such technology, and, of course, that should be a warning to all that this is common place. There is obviously an interest to see how the public will report these secret weapons and gauge our reaction to it. That's why I seriously believe the Phoenix Lights were also a test run of some Top Secret Large Scale Triangle "Light-Air" Craft. That was in the same time frame too!

What is most interesting about your sighting, imo, is the advanced nature of this aircraft for 1998, AND no problem flying it over a populated city to be seen. Probably that same year I saw a similar top secret aircraft go over 1/3 of a million population city without navigation lights. That freaked me out knowing that navigation lights are required at night, and it made no sound. Just amazing that our military will flaunt such technology, and, of course, that should be a warning to all that this is common place. There is obviously an interest to see how the public will report these secret weapons and gauge our reaction to it. That's why I seriously believe the Phoenix Lights were also a test run of some Top Secret Large Scale Triangle "Light-Air" Craft. That was in the same time frame too!

About 14 years ago I saw an air show at Ellsworth Air Force base in SD. When the B2 flew over I was amazed at how quiet it was. Granted, it wasn't at all doing military speed, but it was only around 1500 above ground level, and it was a loud as a regular conversation--nothing like the let-it-all-out roar of the fighter planes. It was a bit eerie seeing something that large move that quietly.

Back