• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Sighting(?) Brisley, Norfolk, England

NNN

Paranormal User/Skeptic
Bright white light, moving slowly across my field of vision, from right to left in a night sky. The white light was closely followed by what seemed like a small jet with the typical(for the military around here) constant red light and strobing red light. Watching this, I assumed that both the vehicles were military.

After ten to fifteen seconds of travel the white light made a tight turn, though not too tight to be a conventional aircraft, and proceeded to travel back, approximately, in the direction it came.

At this point, I noticed that the jet engine noise seemed to stay with the red-lit vehicle; there did not appear to be any noise associated with the white light. After, perhaps, a handful of seconds the red-lit vehicle also turned in a similar manner; the jet engine noise followed this vehicle, as is common, and the green light (starboard indicator) showed for three or four seconds.

After a few seconds, the white light stuttered and was no longer visible.

Assuming the red-lit aircraft was travelling at a constant speed, it appeared to be moving, now, away from me. Suddenly, another red-lit vehicle became visible to the left and slightly below the other similarly lit vehicle and the two vehicles travelled slowly away together.

Brisley is used as a way point by many aircraft, especially military, so aircraft are common here. If this is a sighting of a conventional aircraft it shows how easily one can be mistaken. Common practice is for military aircraft travelling together to show the same light configuration.

Back