• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO question

The aliens driving the UFO's are all male, and female aliens are attracted to males with the brightest colours on their ships, like a peacock. Like everything else, it's all about sex.;)

OK, I'll bite...

You haven't answered the question. What do they need lights for? To see each other? Ha!

Why not? They have awfully large eyes. Maybe they want to see each other. Maybe they want us to see them. How can anyone answer that question? Just ask them already!

I thought they communicated without speech. Would it not also be true that they don't use any form of vision to navigate.

What does one have to do with the other? Do you need to know Spanish to fly a plane? Talking and seeing and flying a craft are separate things.

On the issue of Thercom, the F111 was designed to fly in all weather including automatic flight yes hugging the nape of the earth using navigational signals from above.

From above where? That's our technology. UFOs wouldn't use that. Why would they?

UFO's surely can navigate without lights. Some have reported the craft has navigated without lights.

So then they don't need lights to navigate. We don't use aircraft lights to navigate either, so I don't follow where you are going here. Why do you think the lights are for navigating?

The lights may be to put on a show by our own government.

So what about UFOs with lights seen in other countries. Is that their governments also? Do you see how stupid that idea is?

Like Gene said, maybe they are there for us to see. I believe we never see a UFO unless they want us to see it. Lights or not.

First post! Hi everyone! :)

The aliens driving the UFO's are all male, and female aliens are attracted to males with the brightest colours on their ships, like a peacock. Like everything else, it's all about sex.;)

He he he.

If they are like colony insects, as some believe, then they might be all female!

How would you know?

He he he.

If they are like colony insects, as some believe, then they might be all female!

How would you know?

What if there's more than one sex in these little grey dudes who are obviously from zeti reticuli. Now, they came in the 40s and decided that humans are hot, and now they are harvasting our tissue to make themselves hot as well. Once a species hits a certain technological level, normal interspecies relations don't cut it any more. They're project here on Earth is to satisfy some fetish on whatever they have that resembles the internet.

In conclusion, the lights attract other UFOs, abduction is all about the kink factor, and light is both a wave and a particle at the same time!:eek:

What if there's more than one sex in these little grey dudes who are obviously from zeti reticuli. Now, they came in the 40s and decided that humans are hot, and now they are harvasting our tissue to make themselves hot as well. Once a species hits a certain technological level, normal interspecies relations don't cut it any more. They're project here on Earth is to satisfy some fetish on whatever they have that resembles the internet.

In conclusion, the lights attract other UFOs, abduction is all about the kink factor, and light is both a wave and a particle at the same time!:eek:

Double sex aliens? Sounds like that line from the movie "Aliens" where Frost is talking about the "Octurian" chick he slept with and Hudson says, "Yeah, but yours was a male" and Frost answers "Doesn't matter with an Octurian, baby".

Dee

I agree with Gene. It wants to be seen.

On a more serious note, they definately want to be seen, or are there to be seen. In this way, it seems the observer has is an active participant in a sighting. Can we be sure that if an observer wasn't in a certain place at a certain time to witness the ufo, would there be anything in the sky at all. Perhaps there would be, but perhaps it is only given definition when an observer is there. Part of their function is to be seen. Jacques Vallee has talked how multiple observers of a single event have different descriptions of the craft, as if they all saw something, but it was slightly different for each one. Perhaps this is the "noise".

On a more serious note, they definately want to be seen, or are there to be seen. In this way, it seems the observer has is an active participant in a sighting.

I agree.

Can we be sure that if an observer wasn't in a certain place at a certain time to witness the ufo, would there be anything in the sky at all.

It's the old "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a noise?"

(the answer to the tree question is no... ;) )

Maybe something has to be there to perceive it for it to be there.

Perhaps there would be, but perhaps it is only given definition when an observer is there. Part of their function is to be seen. Jacques Vallee has talked how multiple observers of a single event have different descriptions of the craft, as if they all saw something, but it was slightly different for each one. Perhaps this is the "noise".

Probably because they were seeing something that doesn't make any sense to them, so each person interprets that in their own way.

Anything you "see" has to be interpreted by your brain into a known pattern. I've seen a few clear daylight UFO photos that doesn't make much sense. I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at, even though the image has been captured by a camera.

Anything you "see" has to be interpreted by your brain into a known pattern. I've seen a few clear daylight UFO photos that doesn't make much sense. I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at, even though the image has been captured by a camera.

True enough, but most things do happen independently of an observer. Most things are pretty determined. Perhaps with the phenonema we are dealing with something which is much less determined, and thus much more de[endent on the observer in how we percieve it. What that means, I don't know. "High Strangeness" abounds - if we ignore this fact when dealing with the phenonema we may risk completely misinterpreting the the whole phenonema.

The massive object i saw had no lights and was almost the same colour as the sky, which was reddish at the time, it gave me an overwhelming feeling that it didnt want to be seen, that i shouldnt have seen it, and that i should just go to my room sit down and forget all about it, so much so that five years later i still feel uneasy thinking about it, the one time i did try to tell someone, they looked at me like i was insane, kinda hoping its safe to tell here though.

The massive object i saw had no lights and was almost the same colour as the sky, which was reddish at the time, it gave me an overwhelming feeling that it didnt want to be seen, that i shouldnt have seen it, and that i should just go to my room sit down and forget all about it, so much so that five years later i still feel uneasy thinking about it, the one time i did try to tell someone, they looked at me like i was insane, kinda hoping its safe to tell here though.

I had to go searching, so thought I would post it here for all. Here is what djb is talking about, and a fascinating account, IMHO. Thanks for sharing, djb!!
The Paracast Community Forums - View Single Post - anyone had a similar experience?

What do UFO's need with lights anyway? If you guys ever talk about UFO's with a guest could you ask this question? HA! HA!

The light you see could be a by product of the propulsion system and or the transference of enery - nature does it all the time.

Also not all ufo sightings are lit up like christmas trees.

However if I was zipping about in a very fast craft and was not going to conform to approved flight patterns being very very bright would help deter collisions.

Back