• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"UFO over Oregon" video.

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Kinda qualifies as a boring light in the sky video, but since I viewed it (how else would I know) and had the link on hand, figured I'd throw it up. I often have this site minimized while surfing so I can throw up stuff as I view it etc. More than one window opened etc.

My Paranormal Life

I don't really have an opinion on it, but found the flashing a little interesting.

A.LeClair said:
I don't really have an opinion on it, but found the flashing a little interesting.

Maybe they're ET tourists taking a few snaps to show the neighbours... :D

Erm, I found the footage pretty unremarkable - I wonder why people post stuff like this on the net? It shows some stationary lights in some bushes. What can we deduce from that? Well, we can deduce that there were some lights in some bushes...

Anyway, thanks for the link - keep 'em coming :D

Hi there, Thanks for mentioning my blog on this forum, I hadn't known about this forum before hand.

I posted that video mainly because you don't really see many videos claiming to be of a UFO on the ground, I found interesting but not remarkable.

The guy who fimed it and uploaded it to youtube has a few more segments of it also.

Looks like a very interestng forum here.

Back