• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over New Jersey

"Morristown Police Lt. James Cullen told the Bergen Record, "that they were red flares attached to a balloon."
(slaps palm to face, shakes head, sighs) flairs on f'ing ballons, really, really is that the best excuse they can come up with.

"Morristown Police Lt. James Cullen told the Bergen Record, "that they were red flares attached to a balloon."
(slaps palm to face, shakes head, sighs) flairs on f'ing ballons, really, really is that the best excuse they can come up with.

UFO Hunters tried doing that and it didn't work out too well

I think anyone who uses the balloons with Flares, should be given an immediate, and powerful punch to the crotch.

I truly hate stupid people.

I blame James McGaha. That fucking tard is the biggest liar and fraud I've seen give excuses for what people see in the sky.

Well the concept of a 'balloon with flare attached' must have some basis in reality right? Or was just thrown out there on the spot?

Well the concept of a 'balloon with flare attached' must have some basis in reality right? Or was just thrown out there on the spot?

I would think attaching a flare to a balloon would be quite a bad thing to do really. I mean wouldn't the flare set fire to the string attaching it or bang the balloon itself fairly quickly?? Anyone out there have access to a flare and a balloon?? :D Where's Tim the Toolman Taylor when you need him??? Ahhhh yeah making yet another lame Xmas movie I guess ... oh well its a career I suppose :cool::D

I have no real opinion on the lights but I would pay real money to have the "reporter" in the video kneecapped. She has to be the most annoying person I have seen on film since Nick Nolte in Jefferson in Paris. My onw personal Hell would be to have her talking to me while I'm surrounded by screens playing Strictly Ballroom and Jefferson in Paris. I need a drink.

James McGaha touted that as the explanation for the Phoenix lights, and ever since then, every fucking retard wannabe debunker has been parroting the same bullshit.

If you took road flares, and put them on a ballon, eventually the flare is going to drop. Not to mention the space between the flares, you'd see the string come down too, because it would literally be hundreds of feet of string.

When people laugh about seeing a UFO, it makes me want to give them a punch to the head, because it's not funny. It's not a joke. If you catch something on tape, and it's real, then by god treat it as such.

I realize that in this day and age, you can fake pretty much anything, but if it's newsworthy, then chances are it has passed muster, and shouldn't be treated the same way as a talking dog, or stupid baby tricks.

Yet again "so do you think it was a UFO" - Well, of course its a UFO, you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS, ITS FLYING ABOUT UP THERE AND ITS AN OBJECT OR OBJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AN Unidendified Flying Object!!!!!!!!

[/and relax]

I hope the aliens come by my house so I can get some decent footage.

When they do, I'll see if I can get them to say a few words to the public.

UFO Hunters tried the flare/balloon thing and it bobbed around so erratically that it did not show or move the way people actually saw, plus they didn't go very high either

Back