• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, 11 years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

    Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Over IRAN

Free episodes:

Tyger

Administrator
Clear Footage of Massive UFO Over Iran, Locals Scream and Run | Is Trump Fighting With Alien Tech!?

Published September 21, 2026: [Video Run Time 9:28] Benny Johnson Channel



 
In above video he is referencing strange lights being seen in the sky 'all over the world' last night. ??? Buenos Aires is mentioned - I could find nothing except one very short snippet from Argentina. Very glossy. Well produced. Psyops?

 
In above video he is referencing strange lights being seen in the sky 'all over the world' last night. ??? Buenos Aires is mentioned - I could find nothing except one very short snippet from Argentina. Very glossy. Well produced. Psyops?

Pretty stupid for psyops. Looks more like that stupid click bait that's all over. I mean, we are running out of missile interceptors and yet there's alien tech. Tyger, my comments are in no way meant to disparage you or your opinions here, but people can produce slick stuff using AI, from the editing, visuals, and narration these days.
 
In above video he is referencing strange lights being seen in the sky 'all over the world' last night. ??? Buenos Aires is mentioned - I could find nothing except one very short snippet from Argentina. Very glossy. Well produced. Psyops?

From major city blackouts, to automobiles and electronic equipment shutting down, power failures and UFOs go together like apple pie and ice cream.
 
Tyger, my comments are in no way meant to disparage you or your opinions here, but people can produce slick stuff using AI, from the editing, visuals, and narration these days.

Absolutely no offense was taken, @Red. I have no opinion on this - why I thought to post here to see what others familiar with the genre would say. The Benny Johnson clip seems legit - he's an honest broker and seems honestly puzzled by it (he keeps mentioning there are no 'community notes' posted) - but nothing else is coming up. It's not like the internet is saturated with the Iran UFO - which one would think it would be.
 
From major city blackouts, to automobiles and electronic equipment shutting down, power failures and UFOs go together like apple pie and ice cream

Yes, so what are you saying - legit? If legit, where are all the other posts? The detailed fact based articles - like ... journalism?
 
@Randall What I was meaning was if this had actually happened over Tehran why wasn't it burning up the internet? Pretty spectacular.

I think that was what Benny Johnson found strange - on top of no 'community notes'. He was putting out an open question - what's going on?
 
@Randall What I was meaning was if this had actually happened over Tehran why wasn't it burning up the internet? Pretty spectacular.

I think that was what Benny Johnson found strange - on top of no 'community notes'. He was putting out an open question - what's going on?
That's a good question. I don't pay a lot of attention to current UFO reports anymore. So far as I'm concerned, there's no way to know whether or not they're fake, and even if the video is real, there's no way to tell if the craft ( or phenomena ) is real. The only way we'll know now is if the aliens themselves do the disclosure — and I'm leaning toward the idea that they've been gone since the late 80s.

For me, more important stuff has come along — like the continuous march toward an authoritarian "Great Reset" or "New World Order" or the subjugation of AI in a manner that prevents it from helping humanity avoid self-destruction.

The times they are a changing — really fast.
 
Last edited:
I don't pay a lot of attention to current UFO reports anymore. So far as I'm concerned, there's no way to know whether or not they're fake, and even if the video is real, there's no way to tell if the craft ( or phenomena ) is real.

Good points. True enough - AI generated videos are getting pretty spectacular. In fact, the Iran video looked like a hologram to me.
 
The only way we'll know now is if the aliens themselves do the disclosure — and I'm leaning toward the idea that they've been gone since the late 80s.

Okay, now explain that @Randall. Why? I don't know that I believe they were here prior, but what specifically made you think they were here to begin with, and what happened in the late 80s to convince you they are now gone?
 
Here's a good video that does an analysis of the 'Iran UFO'.

Did a UFO just appear over IRAN? Strange lights appear over TEHRAN
Published September 21, 2026: [Video Run Time 5:27] Sandboxx Channel


"Video out of Tehran appears to show some sort of rainbow-colored UFO flying over the capital city of Iran, but is this footage as crazy as Twitter seems to believe, or are their claims of a close encounter just wishful thinking? Let’s see if we can figure it out."

 
This video shows the circular UFO that showed up in Buenos Aires the same night as the Iran UFO showed up. Buenos Aires had a power outage. The Congressman says Steven Miller called him to say that 'bad people' are blocking 'Disclosure'. Who to believe ... though anyone who brings up the '10 missing scientists' loses credibility in my book, means they didn't do a deep dive and are willing to give superficial credence to random stuff.

BTW the UFO talk ends at around 5:00 minutes into the video when it then veers to other topics. The thumbnail is misleading.

Congressman Reveals UFO Seen Above Iran Was American Tech: They have no idea what we've created ..."
Published September 22, 2026: [Video Run Time 9:15] Benny Johnson Channel


 
Here is a much longer video - requires more time commitment - from Redacted which I have long since stopped using as a valid news source. Way too gullible. Maybe it's all about clicks for them because they do tend towards the sensational it seems. I really questioned posting this video - if you view it you'll see why. Ignore the politics - what is relevant for me is the additional video clips of the Iran UFOs.

However, in this video there is more information, with the claims being made that 1000s of people reported seeing the Iran UFO - and this video reiterates that there are numerous videos of the 'thing' from many angles. We also see a second type of UFO. Odd. Looks fake to me.

Published September 22, 2026: [Video Run Time 37:39] Redacted Channel

"Recent videos from Tehran, Iran, show multiple sightings of a large, triangular, multi-colored UFO hovering over the city. Expert Dr. Michael Salla discusses the possibility of the craft belonging to an extraterrestrial civilization monitoring the escalating conflict, drawing historical parallels to proxy wars where non-human intelligences were involved."

 
Back
Top