• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Lands In China, Alien Walks Out, People Flee

I saw this yesterday on Youtube, the guy who posted the video was in the comments section defending it as real. While I have a hard time believing that, it seems like a hell of a lot of time and trouble just to perpetrate a hoax, it has to be for a movie, TV show or viral marketing.

I saw this yesterday on Youtube, the guy who posted the video was in the comments section defending it as real. While I have a hard time believing that, it seems like a hell of a lot of time and trouble just to perpetrate a hoax, it has to be for a movie, TV show or viral marketing.

Yeah that is my thinking on it.. feels like viral marketing or a movie or marketing for a movie.

It's blatantly contrived. Firstly the camera person is conveniently behind everyone else, they run and find a perfect little bush to hide behind and the craft is positioned conveniently in view, then the alien just happens to be exiting with perfect timing. That and the syfy channel special effects tell me it's fake. The craft's lighting doesn't come close to matching the environment. It has that plastic look and no haze in front of it. Do you wonder why the video stops right when it gets interesting? It's because animating an alien moving around realistically is a pain in the ass and would give it away in a second. If this were a school project, I'd give it a "B". Thanks for posting it.

It's blatantly contrived. Firstly the camera person is conveniently behind everyone else, they run and find a perfect little bush to hide behind and the craft is positioned conveniently in view, then the alien just happens to be exiting with perfect timing. That and the syfy channel special effects tell me it's fake. The craft's lighting doesn't come close to matching the environment. It has that plastic look and no haze in front of it. Do you wonder why the video stops right when it gets interesting? It's because animating an alien moving around realistically is a pain in the ass and would give it away in a second. If this were a school project, I'd give it a "B". Thanks for posting it.

This just screams CG

Yeah that is all a given its fake and anyone with half a brain can tell it right away.

I just have to wonder at those that refuse to accept these are fake when told that they are, you see for the most part videos like this tell me far more about human psychology than any thing about supposed aliens.

More fake stuff.

Could this be a UFO or a street lamp? ... no its a bloody street lamp with the background glare such that the boom coming from the power pole holding it up can not bee seen.

and shopped the rest of the way to make it look like a UFO

Back