• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Hunters " relic " show May 6th

TenaciousD

Paranormal Novice
Does anyone out there know anything about Bob White? During the last 20 min. he showed the tear drop metal object that he along with his lady friend witnessed fall from a UFO in Colorado ( 1985 ). I thought it was very interesting that one lab told him they would not do the isotope test as he requested. Perhaps they did'nt want to get involved with something that would arouse NSA or DOD. Please let me know what you think. The show will be on again Sunday the 10th on the History Ch in the later part of the afternoon.

Yes I'm familiar with the case. I don't know what to make of it though.

I read a MUFON member screwed up and possibly misplaced the debri, or gave the wrong item to a lab for tests, something like that. Not sure if this is true, but I asked the head of MUFON back when I was a member and he somewhat confirmed that something screwy went on, but he forgot the details. Oh well. I can't recall the researchers name who allegedly made the blunder. I just recall it was a women.

Back