• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO hovering over the White House

jratcliff63367

Skilled Investigator
On a recent Paracast the hypothetical scenario was forth and question asked as to what would be the response if a UFO hovered over the White House for a period of time and was broadcast live on all of the networks.

I had a different take on this than what was voiced during the show.

I don't think everyone would suddenly believe in UFOs or freak out for that matter. The reason is the incredible noise factor.

I spent some of this past week engaging with people who subscribe to various conspiracy theories, including those who swear that we never landed men on the moon. We also got to witness the bigfoot hoax event and the idiotic reaction to it.

I believe that in the scenario described some percentage of people (and probably not the majority) would now believe in UFOs as spaceships from other planets. Some people would think it was a hoax, put on by the government or some other body using as yet unknown technology.

Many people, and I mean many, many, people would believe it was a 'false flag' event.

What would come out of this would be a whole lot of argument and disagreement, but I think the entire subject would get muddied by misinformation and disinformation that no one would know what to believe about the event.

If we can't get people to believe men landed on the moon, there is no reason they are going to believe something like this simply because they 'saw it on TV'.

That was my thought on the topic at least.

John

No offence dude, but why would those aliens hover above the white house, where the nutcase George Bush lives?

Why not hover above my home in Sweden? I'd go crazy and run around waving my arms in panic. They would have to sedate me with heavy medication. I would enjoy that.

LOL :cool:

No offence dude, but why would those aliens hover above the white house, where the nutcase George Bush lives?

Why not hover above my home in Sweden? I'd go crazy and run around waving my arms in panic. They would have to sedate me with heavy medication. I would enjoy that.

LOL :cool:

I agree. You'd think they would try and stay away from associating themselves with the idiots around the world.

Why not hover over Stephen Hawkings House or that smart guy I work with that quotes Monty Python all the time.

Maybe because they are not even interested in us at all. maybe there is something else on this planet they are checking out. Like a plant or bird or something. I don't know, my head hurts.

Back