• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO footage British Columbia

methshin

Japans Underground Robot Army
I posted this video in another thread months ago but nobody really looked at it, and if they did, the didn't care to share their opinions on it.

Now I want to clarify, I'm not incredibly tech savvy, nor am I at all familiar with video analysis, but this footage looks pretty convincing. At least that there is "something" in the sky that multiple people are seeing (as you can hear the guys on the boat talking to them while filming).

Now aside from the footage looking fairly decent, the guys filming this are pretty funny, they've obviously had a few brews and a couple funny smokes before filming this, so even if it is a balloon or something, it's still worth watching for their dialogue alone.

Anyway, without further ado, le filme

Opinions?

Ha! I actually just seen this last week or so. Yeah, the guys are hilarious. I love how they miss it disappearing as they are taking swigs. It looks real enough, but could very well be some sort of balloon or something I imagine.

Weird, I never thought I'd be one to say it's just a balloon. What's next, swamp gas? :p

Back