• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO experience/contact/'abduction'

gudism

Paranormal Novice
Hello all. I hope everyone is well.
Now this experience started as a dream, but in the end, I'm not sure what happened!
One night, maybe 6 months ago, i had a strange dream. The dream felt like I 'arrived' into half way through (like missing the start of a TV program) and I was in a large meeting room. This room was much the same as the seating of the senate in Star Wars (where all the different races of beings from the galaxy are sitting in that huge room with the steep sides)......although this room was much much smaller and the beings present didnt float around on their seats....it was a fixed seating to the walls. Now Star Wars enthusists will state that I watch too much Star Wars or I watched it the night prior to having this experience, but I can guarantee I havent seen Star Wars in a looong time. Yes I am a fan of the movies (and come on, who isn't!) but in no means am a 'fanatic' if you know what I mean.
I dont recall a hell of a lot of information (and i didnt at the time I woke either), but I do know that I was a guest at this 'meeting' and not an active participant. There came a point where a being came to me and told me it was time to go home. I cant recall what this being looked like, but I know for a fact she was a female of her species and had a beautiful 'aura' or energy to her.
She asked me to hold out my hand, with my fist closed except for my index and middle fingers.....like I was pointing with 2 fingers, and my thumb pointed up. She then grasped my 2 fingers in her hand (which I recall had quite long lean fingers, and were slighty muti-coloured....hard to describe but with pink & blue hues......very faint and mixed in with her pale whiteish skin). So she grasped my fingers, and I was then sitting upright in my bed.....thinking woah!...what was that!! I felt as though I had just awoken from a dream, but didnt feel sleepy like you do when you wake up? (if that makes sense?).
So I just went back to sleep, fairly certain I have just had a strange old dream (which I do from time to time), and left it at that. This was about 3am ish.
When I woke up in the morning, I was having a shower and my wife was at the bathroom sink, and I got out of the shower and my wife says to me 'I bet that hurts!' and procedes to poke me in the upper left arm...and it hurt like hell! Like she had just stabbed me with broken glass! I said 'What the hell!' and looked at my upper arm, which had a deep, deep blue/green bruise about 2cms (almost an inch) in diameter. The bruise was nearly perfectly circular, and in the middle was the distinct sign of a puncture mark.....just like when you receive a needle. From the size of the puncture mark, the needle that did this was of substantial size. No wonder my arm hurt! This bruise was with my for about 2 weeks before it finally faded, and was sore enough for abour 3-4 days that I couldnt sleep on that side. The pain was exactly the same as when you get a needle....like you can feel where the metal pierced through your muscle.
So thats my story. I have only one explanation for that bruise, and every person I showed it to, agrees that it is a needle puncture mark.
So did I have a UFO experience/contact/'abduction'.......I still dont know for sure. I'm pretty convinced that it wasnt a dream though.
Please offer your thoughts or any similar experiences.
Thanks for reading

a couple of Star wars DVD's and a large cheese platter before bed might cause everything but the bruise, did you get a picture of it ?

a couple of Star wars DVD's and a large cheese platter before bed might cause everything but the bruise, did you get a picture of it ?

Mike

yep I certainly did.....mind you it was only on a 1.3 megapixel camera on my phone, so the quality isnt the best..but I still did get a pic

would you be interested in seeing it? I would have to post it later on as it would be at home and I'm at work at the moment.

If it is as you suspect the result of some ET buggery, you should photograph and document in as much detail as you can.

Hi I have just joined and thought i may add a few comments. At 43 i have finally come to realise that all my experiences are only my truth. As a child the greys taught me to not be afraid of them. Back then they were not even heard of where i came from. As a little girl i called them 'The White Robots'. As a teenager the visitations 'progressed' on a different level, and i referred to them as spirits. Between the age of 20 and 30 i almost went mad and after years of suffering bouts of insomnia ended up with a severe drinking problem which i finally realise is not the answer. I feel mature and grounded enough now that i want to face them instead of being the victim. I used to be so desperate inside wanting to prove that this was truly real. I feel that now i can only do this for myself. Visitations have become less frequent for me. I believe this is because i am in the early stages of menopause and have fulfilled their needs. However they are interested in my creativity and emotion, that is unique to my being. That is why we fascinate them. That spark in me that separates me from you is what they are after. We are essential to their ongoing evolution. Something they lost long ago. Before you sleep remind yourself it is imperative to remember what you experience.Mentally connect yourself to something in your room such as a photo or even a piece of furniture. It will be the first thing you see when you awake and will help you recall. Best of luck. Jayne

Back