• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufo disclosure

Squiddly Diddly

Paranormal Novice
About a month ago Hoagland was on Howard Hughes The Unexplained in the UK, saying the Pope will disclose the extraterrestrial secret on the 17th of July.

Just checking I haven't missed it as I was doing the washing up for 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Interesting because this one made the news today, i wonder if they dovetail.

Handwritten Draft of The Bible Discovered Proves Complete Work of Fiction

An early draft of the Bible has been discovered at the University of Cambridge in the UK that has been marked as one of the most significant discoveries in modern history. The handwritten draft was found after it had been mislabeled inside an archive and had gone undetected for decades. The book has been confirmed by leading experts as an early working of The King James Bible which is one of the most influential and widely read books in the English language. The discovery has been hailed as definitive proof that Bible is a work of fiction as it shows a process of revising, cutting, and then more rewriting, which contradicts popular belief that the book is the "divine word of God". The King James Bible or simply the Authorized Version, is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England that combines books from the Old and New Testaments as well as other Christian scriptures. The notes and commentary in the recently discovered draft of this book show how "best bits" were cherry-picked from the original books and were then embellished, exaggerated or rewritten to make for "better reading". There are also indications that sections were written under orders from the King to that would conform to the idea that the Royal bloodline was a divine one, to instill a false belief in the "common" people that the hierarchy of the ruling Elites was justified.

Pope Francis To Announce Church Preparing For Alien Contact This Week

Its actually something i find fascinating.

What if the Pope were to be the one to finally disclose ?

I can easily see the biggest impediment to disclosure being human superstition, Eisenhower meets ET at Edwards AFB and asks what about god and get told that's just a fiction.
Not uncommon in primitive contactees.
The PTB say we need to think about this leave it with us for now.

Now there are lots and lots of religions, but the Pope is a sort of Religious royalty, representing a long unbroken chain of people in that position.

Would he being the one to disclose be helpful or harmful in the larger picture ?

Back