• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO crash in Needles CA?

SoCalGNX

SoCalGNX
I found a short item on the local CBS (I think..) website about a UFO or something crashing recently near Needles, CA (near the AZ, CA, NV border). Allegedly, the black helicopters etc. showed up shortly afterwards. Has anyone heard anything about this?:confused:

i live in bullhead city, about 20 minutes down the road......i was outside that day at that time....didn't see any helicopters or anything of that sort

havent heard anything about it since that inital report

i live in bullhead city, about 20 minutes down the road......i was outside that day at that time....didn't see any helicopters or anything of that sort

havent heard anything about it since that inital report

I lived in Havasu and Bullhead on and off for years. I used to build swimming pools with my uncles pool company during the summers when I was younger. great great great times.

Back