• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO best guesses, double takes, and what you have come to term, Myth or Reality

However I do still tend to favor the idea that ancient peoples did see alien craft, even if the aliens had nothing to do with building megaliths. I have no real evidence to substantiate my bias in favor of alien visitation in ancient times. I just tend to lean on mythology and speculation. Maybe my bias is a leftover fascination with the idea that aliens have been coming here for a long time. It's not like I strongly believe they were here in ancient times, but I still think it's possible and can't help but wonder if some mythology is built on bits and pieces of true experiences.

There are frequent references to medieval UFO observations. I'll just do a quick list, without links, from a top of my head:

- Medieval Japan, possibly 300-400 years ago, UFO landed on a roof in a castle. Detailed ink drawing of UFO was made soon after the event and preserved to this day. I think story was from YouTube.
- Medieval Germany: Guards on the castle's wall observed UFO and commander called prince. Whole event lasted about 30-60 minutes.
- Hertfordshire Almanac (UK), I think from eighteen century, printed on very crude wooden press, the whole edition was devoted to crop circles. Actually, a local farmer told researcher that when he was a child, before WWI, he remembered that his grand parents talked about crop circles. So crop circles go really long way back

Back